I want to make a cycle

JRL

With deca, peru tech dbol , and test

help me people to make my cyle.

Thanks in advance

JRL

How old are you? What are your stats? How long were you training for? And will this be your first cycle?

We need to know all this info before we can help you..

Welcome to the board bro !!

Before we can give you any advice, we would need to know your stats; age, weight, height, lifting experience, cycle history, etc.

I am 20 years old. I have been trainning for 2 years and this is my third cycle I weight 198 pounds. Thank you for all the stuff and i would appreciate an answer bye
I would like to improve 15 to 18 pounds
JRL

JRL said:
I am 20 years old. I have been trainning for 2 years and this is my third cycle I weight 198 pounds. Thank you for all the stuff and i would appreciate an answer bye
I would like to improve 15 to 18 pounds
JRL

Great.....now what did your previous cycles look like - doses, compounds, duration

Is it just me, or does it sound like there are alot of people these days jumping into cycle a little too early?

My firts cycle dbol 35 mg for 4 weaks the my second 35 mg dbol with 200 mg deca per weak

and my 3 cycle sust 500 per weak for only 1 month and 2 weaks

JRL

THANKS FOR ALL

I would do the following;

Weeks 1-4 - 30-35 mg D-bol/day
Weeks 1-10 - 500 mg Test Enanthate or Cypionate
Weeks 1-9 - 300 mg Deca

wow bro only been training 2 years and your already on your third cycle. to boot your only 20.

i would go with stonecoldnto's suggestion. you will get good gains from it

house1 said:
wow bro only been training 2 years and your already on your third cycle. to boot your only 20.

i would go with stonecoldnto's suggestion. you will get good gains from it

Yeah....I was gonna do my usual, you are too young post, you know the one that talks about diet & training....but I think it's a little late in this case.

Back