I'd like to apologize to the PSL team

killchill

Hey guys as some of you might remember me I was doing a blast of 600 mg test Cyp from PSL, my blood work came kinda low at week 5 only 2000TT so I doubted the quality of the test and made some post about it saying it was underdosed.

I decided to give it the Ultimate test to this vials by doing this.

I'm on TRT I inject 200mg ew wich puts me at 1100TTIsh
So I dediced to stop my blast and run their test Cyp instead of my prescribed test cyp same dosage same protocol.

Got my bloodwork done with my doc 5 weeks after stopping my blast and going back to 200mg PSL and it came kinda high 1390pg/ml TT probably because I'm used to 1ml vials, and I had the 10 ml vial from PSL so I was injecting maybe a few mg more like 220 ew.

Fortunately my doctor didn't seem to be concerned i came that high I just said I pinned the day before and went on my way .

So I was gonna write my final review bad or good after I got my bloods. And it looks like gear was good.

So I have no problem saying I was wrong and I apologize to the PSL team I take back anything negative I said.

This comes from me nobody made me make this post just like in was probably gonna bash them if it came lower than what I'm used to at 200mg ew, I also was gonna apologize if I was wrong.

Have a good weekend guys.

Last edited:
Although no apology was needed, Myself and PSL greatly appreciate the extra mile you took to clarify the situation. Very noble of you brother.

I suppose we'll let you purchase from us in the future ;) JK OF COURSE WE WILL!

I do think an apology was needed I respect every member from.this board and what kind of respect I'd expect back if I wrote something negative then realize I was wrong and keep quiet.

yes lol I will be ordering maybe some PSL test prop for a short blast in the future :D.

again my deep apologies I rest my case :)

Hey guys as some of you might remember me I was doing a blast of 600 mg test Cyp from PSL, my blood work came kinda low at week 5 only 2000TT so I doubted the quality of the test and made some post about it saying it was underdosed.

I decided to give it the Ultimate test to this vials by doing this.

I'm on TRT I inject 200mg ew wich puts me at 1100TTIsh
So I dediced to stop my blast and run their test Cyp instead of my prescribed test cyp same dosage same protocol.

Got my bloodwork done with my doc 5 weeks after stopping my blast and going back to 200mg PSL and it came kinda high 1390pg/ml TT probably because I'm used to 1ml vials, and I had the 10 ml vial from PSL so I was injecting maybe a few mg more like 220 ew.

Fortunately my doctor didn't seem to be concerned i came that high I just said I pinned the day before and went on my way .

So I was gonna write my final review bad or good after I got my bloods. And it looks like gear was good.

So I have no problem saying I was wrong and I apologize to the PSL team I take back anything negative I said.

This comes from me nobody made me make this post just like in was probably gonna bash them if it came lower than what I'm used to at 200mg ew, I also was gonna apologize if I was wrong.

Have a good weekend guys.

Respect to you, it takes a big man :) to say these things, thanks for sharing!

I will say from experience that the same testing method should always be used when making comparisons. For me, the ECLIA test gives much higher readings than LC/MS (and that was with no deca or anything else). So just to keep in mind as well.

Nice of u takes a lot of balls to admit ur wrong. Psl has always made quality gear so immad this worked out for both sides

Back