Identifying Primo powder?

The powder I received, has a very strong chemical type odor to it. It is a white powder that seems to "cling" together a bit, but separates if pushed on slightly through the bag. Also the smell is so potent, that you can still smell it even though I have it in 2 ziploc bags.

DougoeFre5h said:
Well it sounds like hormone powder. Why do you question its legitimacy?

Its not that I dont trust the source, but mix ups can occur. I'm just looking for a little piece of mind. I've read a few others posts, that have made it here and just figured they could chime in on the subject. They would obviously remeber if their powder resembled what I am describing or not.
:)

mw101 said:
For those that have made Meth E what characteristics did your powder have?
Looks? Smell? ETC...

I have Def Made it. I never noticed a strong smell though. I know when I get it it tends to be wrap in a certain tape that gives an foul smell but after i tranfer it the smell is gone.

Heres Something simple you can do to determine its Meth E
the melting point of Methenolone Enanthate - 1(5á)-ANDROSTEN-1â-METHYL-17â-OL-3-ONE ENANTHATE = 70.5°C
molecular weight= 414.62

So what you can do if you have a hot plate is set the temp to approx that temp using a thermometer once the temp stablizes take a few milligrams and see if it melts. This is basic and if the powder you have isn;t Meth Enanthate and has a lower melting point then you out of luck.
I run my stuff through a GC/MS but that isn't availible to most brewers unfortunatly. Perk of the industry I work in I guess LOL .
If you like PM me and I can send you a digital pic of my powder and mabey you might be able to compare then just in oberservation.

I hope this helps

orgo

Different sources and even different batches from the same source will be different in smell and often physical appearance in relation to the age of the hormone, temperature variables, and production techniques. Most all will have a very similiar smell with only a few being recognizable on sight. Melting point tests and GC/MS is the only sure way. If you have a good source trust what you have.

hmlacrosse said:
so rare, and so sexy
Right on! I injected 1cc mixed with my 1cc of Omnadren Thursday. Usually I cant even tell I did a shot with the Omna, but I have a little soreness at the site(right glute). The Primo packs a little punch but I have heard that it can @ 200mg/ml.

Back