Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Anavar

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Primobolan

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Other(Specify)

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Ox. You said for life and hopefully that will be a long time....

It is proven that Ox can be used for very long streches. My Dr. writes for 5 months at a time @10 mg/day and has done so frequently.

wayne and zeus said:
Ox. You said for life and hopefully that will be a long time....

It is proven that Ox can be used for very long streches. My Dr. writes for 5 months at a time @10 mg/day and has done so frequently.
Bastard:mad:

BTW,
who voted for other? They didnt specify. Im trying to think what they had in mind. Metyhltest? Cheque Drops? God, i hope not cheque drops. LOL

StoneColdNTO said:
EQ, cause then I would do long, long cycles

SC, I don't know much about EQ, could you expand on this?
How long? And, why is EQ good for long cycles as compared to other AAS?

RoadHouse said:
Blashphemy!! May you die a slow painful death.
J/k
What brand did you use and what dosage? EQ never did me wrong.

You know what bro, I used to love eq for the hardness aspect you could obtain from EQ but I have choosen to use deca instead because I personally feel you can achieve the same results with proper dieting. I have run EQ at 400 mg to 800 mg from fort dodge to qv and I just wasn't impressed. Oxandrolone.....Using "legit" Anavar (var) will do wonders to your physique over an extended period of time. ...Many individuals will say that ox is a weak drug and not worth the price but in return you are paying for quailty muscle with min. sides to adjust too! I can't wait for the new BTG'S higher mg's ...it will be a great day...lol!

GFI said:
You know what bro, I used to love eq for the hardness aspect you could obtain from EQ but I have choosen to use deca instead because I personally feel you can achieve the same results with proper dieting. I have run EQ at 400 mg to 800 mg from fort dodge to qv and I just wasn't impressed. Oxandrolone.....Using "legit" Anavar (var) will do wonders to your physique over an extended period of time. ...Many individuals will say that ox is a weak drug and not worth the price but in return you are paying for quailty muscle with min. sides to adjust too! I can't wait for the new BTG'S higher mg's ...it will be a great day...lol!

Well the 10mg BTGs' are out.........it is a toss up between eq. and ox even though I haven't done REAL ana Anavar (var) ! :)

WannaImpress said:
Well the 10mg BTGs' are out.........it is a toss up between eq. and ox even though I haven't done REAL ana Anavar (var) ! :)

Well, i must have been left out!! thanks for the heads up! real Anavar (var) is the shit! ;)

i put EQ cause i could not stand sticking myself ED with tren. Plus, EQ gives me some damn good gains.

i cant wait till my bulking cycle next fall...

Back