If you bleed a lot of after a pin, and you have left the needle in for about 10

If you bleed, it means you pierced a blood vessel (artery, vein, etc) and you should move your injection

well, you will se the oil if it comes out. It seperates from your water based blood so it will be obvious how much oil comes out. I've pinned many times and sometimes I still get some blood when i remove the pin, sometimes i get some oil, sometimes both, usually none...

If you bleed, it means you pierced a blood vessel (artery, vein, etc) and you should move your injection

Not necessarily, just because it bleedes doesn't mean you punctured something big, just the tip of the needle cutting as it goes into the skin can cause bleeding. I guess you are puncturing microscopic veins....

speaking of bleeding injections...

I was pinning someone... This was the most fucked up shit I seen. As I pulled out, blood squirted out!! Like a fucking movie! It was actuallyyy pretty interesting to see this, and I laughed!

It's normal to bleed, just stated above, you nicked a vain. You'll be fine.

speaking of bleeding injections...

I was pinning someone... This was the most fucked up shit I seen. As I pulled out, blood squirted out!! Like a fucking movie! It was actuallyyy pretty interesting to see this, and I laughed!

It's normal to bleed, just stated above, you nicked a vain. You'll be fine.

Like a MOFO BOSS!

View attachment 550751

lol...

here bro tip: just don't pull the needle out right away, wait a few seconds and withdraw... that way nothing 'leaks out' .. I've never had the issue of anything leaking if you just wait like 5 second. Might be some sort of discomfort so.... Just deal with it.

I've always kept my alcohol pad handy and removed the pin and covered the site as soon as its out and kept pressure on for a few seconds...no blood, no oil ever...doctors do it that way for a reason

One of the other lads here made a suggestion ( I don't recall who, but it sounded like something to try...) that not only do you leave the pin in for 10 seconds after injection, but as soon as you pull out the pin, apply direct pressure...as much as you can with your thumb, directly on the injection point. I tried it, and it works..pretty much zero blood ( perhaps a VERY small droplet when the pin is removed), and it actually seems to help with any injection pain the next day (and the days after that too....)

I think it might have been Vino1 that mentioned that technique, and he had said he got that from a doctor...

Back