if you have competed please read..thanks

dodah

12 weeks out this is what i am planning, but this is my first time so please help if you can.

week 12 thru week 6--
sust 1000mg (eod 1cc)
tren 400mg (eod 1cc)
clen 80mcg per day
winny 100mg day
nov 50mg eod

week 5-(this is where i get confused, i can't take prop it gets me sick so i am not sure to continue the sust or switch to masteron? i need test but don't know if sust will work.
if anyone can take me from here i would greatly appreciate it. i have access to anything..(masteron,test susp,ect..)going to be a heavy weight if that helps..thanks guys..i am currently on tren,anadrol,eq,sust and contest is in april..

Id reccommend you to taper the clen, drop the sust and subsitute with suspension....The way i see it, you are trying to run a combo esther (sust) with alot of short esther items. Id either use prop or Suspension instead of Sustanon (sust). Also id use tren acetate and go 100mg eod (like u are doing), taper the clen, Winstrol (winny) looks good and the nolva, id drop to 20mg ED. Id throw in the masteron as well and run it along with the Winstrol (winny).

Id run it like this, but i could be wrong...

the drugs you run up to around the 3 week out point really arent that important, they are just there to maintain mass, to that end any steroid will work. For the last 3-4 weeks, you just want to pick ones that have no conversion to estrogen, a wicked contest stack would be fina/winny/ana Anavar (var) , masteron/winny/ana Anavar (var) , etc. Any of those 3 drugs can be run right up till the day of the show, and wont cause you to hold any water, but the masteron and Anavar (var) will make you vascular as hell

fina/masteron/anavar /winny looks good to me. would i shoot ed or eod with the masteron and fina? also does the masteron make up for the test i won't have? thanks

using fina or masteron ed will give better results than eod, but you'll still get good results either way. The only reason why you would need test is for sex drive, but when you get that close to the show, you feel so crappy that sex is the last thing on your mind. When I competed, I ended up in the change room where the fitness competitors were changing, and they stripped right in front of me, and honestly I couldnt care less, where as any other time I would have had my own pants off in half a second

2 things:

Is it even possible to find REAL masteron anymore???
I'm not fishing here I just have only seen shit that was supposed to be masterone . That and some ug lab stuff I wondered about.

The other is FUCk!!!!! I hope I never wind up with naked babes all around and don't wanna fuck the shit outta every last one of them@/@

I bet on top of just feeling like shit physically , you must've been extremely depressed. For me lack of libido runs parallel with depression.:thinking: :toilet:

the masteron i get seems to be ok. my friends have used it with good results. it is ug but he is real reputable.why is real masteron hard to find?

real masteron isn't hard to find... there are plenty of UG labs that cary it... and the price is continually dropping...

Back