IGF-1 Give me some advice

GynoPuff

Ok guys can someone please tell me if there is any long term side effects or damage you can do to yourself by running IGF-1LR3? Can it stop your body from producing it naturally?

Your body makes igf from producing hgh. It's back to full production with in just a few days of discontinuing use. If the thought of that scares you then just add some cjc 1295 and ghrp2 to the igf then your production will never slow. At the end of your igf just quit both the peptides and igf.

Your body makes igf from producing hgh. It's back to full production with in just a few days of discontinuing use. If the thought of that scares you then just add some cjc 1295 and ghrp2 to the igf then your production will never slow. At the end of your igf just quit both the peptides and igf.

So no one has ever shutdown their own igf production or hindered it like steroids can do to your natural test production?

So no one has ever shutdown their own igf production or hindered it like steroids can do to your natural test production?

Permanently, no. Steroids shut you down for weeks even in pct. You recover in just a few days from igf without any pct. Peptides make your pulses bigger they aren't synthetic like hgh they will not shut you down. You can pin without worry buddy.

Permanently, no. Steroids shut you down for weeks even in pct. You recover in just a few days from igf without any pct. Peptides make your pulses bigger they aren't synthetic like hgh they will not shut you down. You can pin without worry buddy.

Cool thanks man!

Igf1-lr3.....with ghrp2 and cjc 1295.....the results are magnified when ran with something androgenic or anabolic. I ran it with superdrol one time and it was the best 4 week cycle I've ever had. If you're cutting you could use some S4 and it'd work really nicely

Igf1-lr3.....with ghrp2 and cjc 1295.....the results are magnified when ran with something androgenic or anabolic. I ran it with superdrol one time and it was the best 4 week cycle I've ever had. If you're cutting you could use some S4 and it'd work really nicely

I found out igf can cause your intestines to grow because they have the most igf receptors which can give you that gh gut look as well as enlarge your heart. Im out!

I found out igf can cause your intestines to grow because they have the most igf receptors which can give you that gh gut look as well as enlarge your heart. Im out!

If you don't want to run igf and you're not interested in aas then why not try some sarms bro? Sarmsearch has a 25% sale right now. You can use Xmas25 at checkout

If you don't want to run igf and you're not interested in aas then why not try some sarms bro? Sarmsearch has a 25% sale right now. You can use Xmas25 at checkout

I just got some Osta from them in the mail few days ago I'm gonna do a log after I get my blood work

Back