IGF-1 LR3/DES use subQ or IM

NewBorn01

Hey , i'd like to try a peptide as a standalone , i'm interested in IGF-1 , i don't know what s the difference between the LR3 and DES , but i'd like to know if 1mg is enough for a 'cycle' ? and how long will it last?

Can i inject it subQ with a insulin syringue like for MT2?

Thank you

LR3 is the longest acting IGF, active life is about 30hrs. DES has an extremely short active life of only a few minutes. LR3 1mg would give you 20mcg per day for 50 days or so I believe, this is a very low dose and I doubt you will see much from it. Ive ran LR3 at 80mcg and 100mcg. 100mcg being far superior. It can be injected either subQ or IM. Ive done both and found IM to be better.

LR3 is the longest acting IGF, active life is about 30hrs. DES has an extremely short active life of only a few minutes. LR3 1mg would give you 20mcg per day for 50 days or so I believe, this is a very low dose and I doubt you will see much from it. Ive ran LR3 at 80mcg and 100mcg. 100mcg being far superior. It can be injected either subQ or IM. Ive done both and found IM to be better.

at 100mcg? so 1mg lasts only 10 days ? it costs like 150$ or more lol.
Are the effects for life? i mean it creats new cells , so when you stop cells are still here , not like steroids where u can lose gains if you do a bad pct , etc.
So , if i do a cycle of 8 weeks , with 1 or 2 mg , i inject like 40 mcg/day , what can i expect for results? i'm sure it's non visible , but i'll get bigger muscles everywhere ? more cells on each muscles?

What IGF does is obviously increase IGF levels in the body, they attach to IGF receptors throughout the body and cause hyperplastia (the growth of new cells) much like Growth Hormone. I cant say what 20 or 40mcgs will do but effects from IGF are rounder, fuller, bigger, harder muscles. And the pump in the gym is so painful sometimes you have to stop what you are doing because its unbearable, and the visual pump lasts all day. It does not require PCT as it has no effects on your HPTA. IF new cells grow they are there permanently, how many new cells will grow, impossible to tell. Do not expect to be mind blown off this stuff in terms of growth but it does work, and it works much better when combined with AAS.

What IGF does is obviously increase IGF levels in the body, they attach to IGF receptors throughout the body and cause hyperplastia (the growth of new cells) much like Growth Hormone. I cant say what 20 or 40mcgs will do but effects from IGF are rounder, fuller, bigger, harder muscles. And the pump in the gym is so painful sometimes you have to stop what you are doing because its unbearable, and the visual pump lasts all day. It does not require PCT as it has no effects on your HPTA. IF new cells grow they are there permanently, how many new cells will grow, impossible to tell. Do not expect to be mind blown off this stuff in terms of growth but it does work, and it works much better when combined with AAS.

This right here nailed it! Some of the growth that you receive from igf1 lr3 is from the pump it gives you. So don't rest long between your sets. I went light with higher reps and it gave me killer results. Lots of mass. And for the price 3 bottle of something that actually works is dirt cheap. No pct no post cycle hormonal loop to over come even with trt. You just keep the gains, period. I use it for a month stay off for 2 then cycle it again. The best 4 week cycle of my life was a 4 week trt dose of test with superdrol and igf1 lr3. Lost fat gain like 14 lbs.

This right here nailed it! Some of the growth that you receive from igf1 lr3 is from the pump it gives you. So don't rest long between your sets. I went light with higher reps and it gave me killer results. Lots of mass. And for the price 3 bottle of something that actually works is dirt cheap. No pct no post cycle hormonal loop to over come even with trt. You just keep the gains, period. I use it for a month stay off for 2 then cycle it again. The best 4 week cycle of my life was a 4 week trt dose of test with superdrol and igf1 lr3. Lost fat gain like 14 lbs.

Can you PM me the site where you buy it ?on RUI it's 185$ x 3 =550$ , which is not cheap.
Can i have the same BW that i used for MT2?

"IF" , isn't that 100% sure that new cells grow when you take IGF if you train ?

Good call! High reps is going to be far superior to low reps. Ive played around with many reps and personally i would do 15-20 while on IGF. You will grow like a weed especially if you arent used to training like this. Maybe a low rep compound movement to start but everything else keep reps high and force as much blood into the muscle as possible.

Is that NO EXTERNAL LINKS PLEASE]Buy Bacteriostatic Water 0.9% Sodium Chloride - DRS Labs ONLINE[/url] ok for MT2/IGF LR3 peptides? and insulin syringue is ok ?

How much BW do i have to put in the 1Mg bottle of IGF LR3? and i have to pin once a day ? i'll do subQ .

Last edited by a moderator:
Insulin syringe is what you want to use. Go into the peptide section here and in the sticky section you will find a post saying peptide calculator, you can calculate everything there based on how much water you wanna use and how many Mgs you injecting into and whatnot.

Im actually not 100% sure about the sodium chloride in that water, Ive never used that. Somebody else will have to chime in on that one.

ok thank you. bought this water for MT2 ; didn't use it yet.
Do you know a good site who ship in Europe? ***** doenst ship in europe , and RUI is really too expensive

Last edited by a moderator:
Good call! High reps is going to be far superior to low reps. Ive played around with many reps and personally i would do 15-20 while on IGF. You will grow like a weed especially if you arent used to training like this. Maybe a low rep compound movement to start but everything else keep reps high and force as much blood into the muscle as possible.

That's the exact approach I take, I try and force as much blood as I can into the muscle group I'm training. I'd usually skip igf1-lr3 on back day it was just to much, the pain was agonizing with the pumps. 15-20 reps is where I done the best also.

That's the exact approach I take, I try and force as much blood as I can into the muscle group I'm training. I'd usually skip igf1-lr3 on back day it was just to much, the pain was agonizing with the pumps. 15-20 reps is where I done the best also.

Ya mine was shoulders, they would burn soooo bad I couldn't even hold my arms by my side, Id have to hang them off a piece of equipment.

ok thank you. bought this water for MT2 ; didn't use it yet.
Do you know a good site who ship in Europe? ***** doenst ship in europe , and RUI is really too expensive

Cheap and IGF do not go together. Legit, recombinant dna manufactured igf is expensive as hell but it is the only kind that works. RUI carries recombinantly synthesized igf. You get what you pay for.

Recombinant is the only form that has any chance of doing anything. Be aware that your body will have a MGF pulse after working out - this tells the body to create new cells to replace dead and damaged cells. IGF tells the body to turn those new cells into muscle cells instead of whatever the body wanted to turn them into. IGF basically tells the body to stop making new cells and to turn those it did make into muscle.

Here is the rub if you use the IGF too soon after working out, you reduce the number of new cells created due to stopping the MGF too soon...but if you wait too long the body will already start turning these new cells into whatever type of cells it needs. From what I have read, if you work out on the morning, then pin before bed. If you work out at night, pin when you wake up.

Also, I read that doing multiple small subq injections is preferable to one large injection. Do as many as you can stand in each of the muscles you are targeting (ensuring you do it evenly between the two sides of the body). That way the IGF comes into contact with more cells before it enters the bloodstream.

Also, be careful how much IGF you use. The intestines LOVE the stuff and you could end up with a larger gut due to it. From what I have read, only those who basically abuse the stuff get it.

Recombinant is the only form that has any chance of doing anything. Be aware that your body will have a MGF pulse after working out - this tells the body to create new cells to replace dead and damaged cells. IGF tells the body to turn those new cells into muscle cells instead of whatever the body wanted to turn them into. IGF basically tells the body to stop making new cells and to turn those it did make into muscle.

Here is the rub if you use the IGF too soon after working out, you reduce the number of new cells created due to stopping the MGF too soon...but if you wait too long the body will already start turning these new cells into whatever type of cells it needs. From what I have read, if you work out on the morning, then pin before bed. If you work out at night, pin when you wake up.

Also, I read that doing multiple small subq injections is preferable to one large injection. Do as many as you can stand in each of the muscles you are targeting (ensuring you do it evenly between the two sides of the body). That way the IGF comes into contact with more cells before it enters the bloodstream.

Also, be careful how much IGF you use. The intestines LOVE the stuff and you could end up with a larger gut due to it. From what I have read, only those who basically abuse the stuff get it.

Ok thank you , i'll think about it .

Received my MT2 today , with BW sodium water and syringues , so , i have to put 1-2 ml only 1 time in the 10mg MT2 bottle? then the BW water is useless after right ? ( the 28ml left).
Can i keep the bottles in my room ? i've read somewhere that i could keep it 90 days in a room temperature , but if i want to keep it longer , i must put it in fridge , so , since i'll use it in 1-2 weeks , i can keep it in my room ?

Thank ya

Ok thank you , i'll think about it .

Received my MT2 today , with BW sodium water and syringues , so , i have to put 1-2 ml only 1 time in the 10mg MT2 bottle? then the BW water is useless after right ? ( the 28ml left).
Can i keep the bottles in my room ? i've read somewhere that i could keep it 90 days in a room temperature , but if i want to keep it longer , i must put it in fridge , so , since i'll use it in 1-2 weeks , i can keep it in my room ?

Thank ya

the other 29-28ml you keep.... its a multiuse vial.. so keep it for the nexxt time, doesnt need to be in fridge, but in a cool dar place like drawer.
once you mix it keep it(peptide) in fridge at all times when not using it. even in powder keep it in fridge.
and no way you will use it in 1-2 weeks unless you want to feell a bit off, too high of a dose IMO. id rec 0.3-0.5mg 3-4x a week while building tan, then 0.5mg 1-2x a month to keep it..
here is a thread I made on peps that might help you a bit>
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...practical-use-surrounding-them-must-read.html
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/peptide-science/643109-peptides-how-mix-store-them.html

the other 29-28ml you keep.... its a multiuse vial.. so keep it for the nexxt time, doesnt need to be in fridge, but in a cool dar place like drawer.
once you mix it keep it(peptide) in fridge at all times when not using it. even in powder keep it in fridge.
and no way you will use it in 1-2 weeks unless you want to feell a bit off, too high of a dose IMO. id rec 0.3-0.5mg 3-4x a week while building tan, then 0.5mg 1-2x a month to keep it..
here is a thread I made on peps that might help you a bit>
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...practical-use-surrounding-them-must-read.html
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/peptide-science/643109-peptides-how-mix-store-them.html

Thank you man!

I read a lot of people telling me to use 1mg for 10 days , to get tan , then 1mg/week.
Your doses look really smaller , maybe it's better , you think that 0.5mg 1 or 2 / month can keep the tan ? if i do it for a year it will keep the same tan from the loading phase?
and even after the stop of use of MT2 , some people reported that their skin are darker , for life , is that the same for you ? if it's true it's even better , cause id like my skin brown :) (not black tho)

Back