IGF-1 LR3/DES use subQ or IM

Quick question guys.

Does it matter if i take IGF-1 lr3 while bulking or cutting?

also where can you get real stuff all the sites i see seems to be really cheap and it gets me worried.

and also for somebody who is trying it out for the first time what would be the recommended dosage in you guys opinion

thank!

Hey , i'd like to try a peptide as a standalone , i'm interested in IGF-1 , i don't know what s the difference between the LR3 and DES , but i'd like to know if 1mg is enough for a 'cycle' ? and how long will it last?

Can i inject it subQ with a insulin syringue like for MT2?

Thank you
i would get 2-3mg, i like both . des go 15-20mcg 2x a day or LR3 50-80mcg ed IMO 4-8 weeks

Quick question guys.

Does it matter if i take IGF-1 lr3 while bulking or cutting?

also where can you get real stuff all the sites i see seems to be really cheap and it gets me worried.

and also for somebody who is trying it out for the first time what would be the recommended dosage in you guys opinion

thank!

RUI has top quality so no worries there, using them for years, they been around for over 12 yrs I think now.
no it doesnt matter. cuttign will help hold muscle, bulking will help build. so its a matter of goals.

RUI has top quality so no worries there, using them for years, they been around for over 12 yrs I think now.
no it doesnt matter. cuttign will help hold muscle, bulking will help build. so its a matter of goals.

Thanks Brother, Yes RUI s the only site i fond where the price match.

i plan on trying it begging of next year just trying to find out how much dosage to start with

Is 18 too young to use igf-1 in pct. im using lr3, and im worried it might surpress my natural levels and i cant pct to fix that. I fell its necessary seeing as i just came off an extrnsive cycle and i think this will help me with recovery alongside my clomiphene and nolvadex.

Is 18 too young to use igf-1 in pct. im using lr3, and im worried it might surpress my natural levels and i cant pct to fix that. I fell its necessary seeing as i just came off an extrnsive cycle and i think this will help me with recovery alongside my clomiphene and nolvadex.

If your doing extensive cycles why the ? about igf?? Isnt the water under the bridge already?

Back