IGF-1 LR3 or IGF 1 Des

powerman1000

Is it worth doing IGF-1 LR3 or des as a stand alone for 4 weeks?

I have done alot of research and just not sure.

Looking to cut some bodyfat and add lean mass on diet for last 2 weeks with forma and hcgenerate. Just not sure if I would see any benefit doing IGF. I am 43 years old and not on any gear.

Thanks for any feed.

lr3 for me all the way I haven't tried Des! Either way there nothing like aas if thats what your asking! LR3 will lean you up a bit in my experience nothing dramatic if used prework out the pump is very simular to aas in my opinion but the results arent. I like LR3 but one need to be realistic about it also

I have taken both and I love the DES! Pumps are awesome.

Like phatb said these aren't gonna bulk you up like a cycle will. But the things it does add are permanent.

Igf-DES 100mcg split bilateral pre-workout.

Like phatb said these aren't gonna bulk you up like a cycle will. But the things it does add are permanent.

Do u like it more than LR3?

Not looking to bulk up right now just want to get rid of some bodyfat while keeping lbm if not add some. Not really sure if I want to do aas again ( been about 15 years since iv done it ) but have not ruled it out in the future. Do you think it will help with lowering bodyfat?

When you say bilateral split is that the muscles worked that day? if so where what muscle to inject when its a non workout day? ( I really couldnt find these answers when doing research).

Thanks for your help

Not looking to bulk up right now just want to get rid of some bodyfat while keeping lbm if not add some. Not really sure if I want to do aas again ( been about 15 years since iv done it ) but have not ruled it out in the future. Do you think it will help with lowering bodyfat?

When you say bilateral split is that the muscles worked that day? if so where what muscle to inject when its a non workout day? ( I really couldnt find these answers when doing research).

Thanks for your help

It will help maintain what you've got while you cut with diet. There is a direct connection between IGF levels and bf reduction. This is why GH cuts bf

Yes the muscles you're working out that day. Inject 50mcg into each side with a slin pin. I reconstitute with 2CC of sterile water (ba or aa work as well) So 50mcg=1/10 of a ML or the 1 on line on the syringe.

I workout 5 days a week so I do the IGF 5 on 2 off every week.

Phatb- I have ran each separately in which I found the DES better because I saw more visual results. I've also ran them together which is the best way to do it imo. They have great symmetry. I'd like to try 5 days with them together and 2 days of mgf-peg ever week for like 6-8 weeks.

80mcg LR3 pre WO, nothing touches it lol

go sub Q, travels throughout the body and attaches eveywhere. fatloss + growth, what more ya lookin for??

Back