IGF-1 LR3 reconstitution, so much opposing info

Ridiculous87

Vitamin T
Ive read so much about IGF-1 reconst and the constant theme is the Bac water vs AA debate. Now I've seen juicd porkchoo say it doesnt matter, and I really trust his judgement. I've also seen people run journals on other forums use Bac water and be blown away by the success of their IGF-1 cycle. I also see a ton of AA support saying it has to be reconst'd with AA but there is never any evidence.

Has any one on here used IGF-1 with bac water and had a positive experience? This has been bugging me!

Thanks bros.

Yeah I totally agree theres a heap of conflicting reviews and reports but Ive used Bac Water with IGF and Bac water is the go. I cant speak for AA. Bac Water is super easy to make and most Peptides that are recond by a supplier are also done so with Bac water.

Don't hold me to this but I think I had read that you can use AA? to recon and store your doses in syringes and freeze them ready to go. Bac water was used for those who just recon and drawn necessary doses? So, what I think it meant that AA is more sterile for long time storage and bac water is sterile, but doesn't have the environment to keep bacteria from potentially growing?

But the short answer, I have came across the same debate but the way I take it you can use either.

Please, read up on that if you're curious! I will actually try to find the article I read.

Don't hold me to this but I think I had read that you can use AA? to recon and store your doses in syringes and freeze them ready to go. Bac water was used for those who just recon and drawn necessary doses? So, what I think it meant that AA is more sterile for long time storage and bac water is sterile, but doesn't have the environment to keep bacteria from potentially growing?

But the short answer, I have came across the same debate but the way I take it you can use either.

Please, read up on that if you're curious! I will actually try to find the article I read.

AA is used because the LR3 particles stick to the micropores of the glass and AA is able recover these for you i believe. But if the lab did not add enough base to the peptide, then adding AA will make it to acidic and break it down. I have never used AA, you can mix with BA and store each samples in vials in freezer. If you are worried about the pH then just use BA..

I use it with AA for longer shelf life in my fridge and when I pin I add bac just to mix it before I pin or else just the AA alone stings pretty bad. I also spot IM depending on what I trained on that day. I'm curious how it works with just testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). I just got off my cycle three weeks ago but doing testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) until my next cycle in 10-12 weeks. I like using it also with the Mod peptide with GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 I tried both. Best of luck which ever you decide to do!

Back