igf-1

mpheclipse

Has anyone used IGF-1 ..... what dose is effective and what are the sides??? my stats are....26 years old, 197 lbs, 13%bf.

type IGF-1 into that little search thingy up top. Once you're done reading you'll have all the info you need :)

Here's something I wrote previously about the potential side effects of IGF-1:

Beyond the natural downgrading of the IGF1 receptors when using exogenous IGF1, there are appears to be little in the way of significant risks to the health of the user associated with its use. Caution has to be used when saying this however again due to the lack of empirical research conducted using this drug on human subjects.

One major risk that could potentially become problematic for some users is the ability of IGF1 to promote or enhance the growth of pre-existing tumours and cancers (1). Similarly to growth hormone, IGF1 can accelerate the growth of tumours which is not to be unexpected due to the very nature of IGF1 as a growth factor within the body and the effect it has on cells. For this reason it is advisable that prior to undertaking use of IGF1 a user gets medically cleared by a doctor and ensures that no tumours or other diseases that could be exasperated by use of the drug are present.

A far less potentially severe side effect of IGF1 use is the suppression of the endogenous human growth hormone production in users. Endogenous IGF1 creates a negative feedback loop for growth hormone in humans. Exogenous IGF1 will have the same effect and therefore will likely cause growth hormone production to be temporarily suppressed in users. This is another reason why users will want to cycle their use of IGF1 and not attempt to stay on the drug for extended periods of time. By limiting the use of IGF1 to only a few weeks, this should ensure the general health of the user as well as the mechanism responsible for the production of both IGF1 as well as human growth hormone.

While not being significant, IGF1 also has the ability to lower blood glucose levels. For the most part the compound will not lower the blood glucose in users to dangerous levels unless a pre-existing condition is evident. However this lowering of blood glucose will often cause the user to feel lethargic. This sometimes lasts the duration of use of the drug but should subside once the administration of the compound ceases.

A trait that again is shared with human growth hormone is the fact that use of IGF1 sometimes results in users having aches and pains form most notably in their wrists, fingers and hands. This is a common side effect but if it becomes unbearable a lowering of the dosage should reduce the severity of the symptoms. They will cease once administration of the drug is discontinued.

In addition, while it is possible that IGF1 could cause abnormal organ growth and/or acromegaly it would simply take overly large doses used for long durations of time for this to occur in users. With normal use of the drug these side effects should not be a concern for the vast majority of users however.

mpheclipse said:
Has anyone used IGF-1 ..... what dose is effective and what are the sides??? my stats are....26 years old, 197 lbs, 13%bf.

I will be starting LONG R3 IGF this week if my needles and syringes show up.

I can point you to some of the best professional information on the net if you PM me. Its from professional BB and Researchers.

onit right now. 3rd time using it.

first time i did 40mcgs a day= not much gains

second time i did 100mcgs a day= not much gains

third time (currently) good gains using the Plumbo method of 3 weeks 11mcgs a day then 2 weeks off, then repete for 2 more months then 8 weeks off. im up a good 15lbs from when i started, granted im fatter but more vascular as well.

one thing u ahve to realize about lr3 igf-1 is that u wont get much imediate gains if any. it takes time for the new muscle to mature.

mustanged77 said:
I
I can point you to some of the best professional information on the net if you PM me. Its from professional BB and Researchers.

Share that shit up son. Try and find a name to cite who's stuff it is and bring it over. Lotta people would love to see it.

deadbeatrec said:

third time (currently) good gains using the Plumbo method of 3 weeks 11mcgs a day then 2 weeks off, then repete for 2 more months then 8 weeks off. im up a good 15lbs from when i started, granted im fatter but more vascular as well.

one thing u ahve to realize about lr3 igf-1 is that u wont get much imediate gains if any. it takes time for the new muscle to mature.

so 11mcgs is effective and 40 is not? You sure about that man?

A-10 said:
Share that shit up son. Try and find a name to cite who's stuff it is and bring it over. Lotta people would love to see it.

For certain reasons it would not be cool to post the link in open forum. If you are serious then you can PM me.

deadbeatrec said:

This would seem to support the theory that IGF does not produce immediate gains, but creates new muscle cells which need to mature over a given time frame. Could you give the time frame between all these runs? Just wondering if it would fit into that theory of newly created cells maturing and finally yielding noticeable results. Deep glute posted a link to a good article in a recent IGF thread that talks about it, maybe he can post it up here again.

Back