Igf-des & peg mgf

branman2012

Teddy Bear
considering this cycle :

IGF-DES
PEG-MGF

but im no sure the doses guys? can ya help me out

and What are the studies on peg mgf.. I looked and its hard to find this stuff.. really really works?

Take the DES 100mcg bilateral in the muscle group you will be working on workout days. Take Peg mgf 200mcg on non-workout days in the AM. I personally haven't tried the peg mgf yet. Been wanting to just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I'm thinking of doing just the IGF-DES while in PCT.

I'm assuming 100mcg bilaterally mean 50mcg in each side. I'm also assuming this is an IM pin instead of subq.

I'm not sure how this would work out since on Monday for example I do chest and biceps....would I pin both pecs my bi's and my triceps?? On top of that how to you pick which area of each muscle to pin? Needle guage?

Geez thats a lot of questions! :beertoast

I know what you mean man! Difficult with this stuff...

DES reviews? Lets hear it and PEG MGF !!

curious PEG MGF.. thats not being injected IV right??

I've run DES a few times and loved it! The pumps and fullness are awesome. I also do see recovery and strength increases from it. As you guys know I tested after being on des and my IGF-1 levels were 204 pts higher than baseline at just 100mcg per day.

I can say without a doubt that DES does work as long as you get it from one of our guys on the site here. I've heard some horror stories about DES versions bought in other places.

I'm thinking of doing just the IGF-DES while in PCT.

I'm assuming 100mcg bilaterally mean 50mcg in each side. I'm also assuming this is an IM pin instead of subq.

I'm not sure how this would work out since on Monday for example I do chest and biceps....would I pin both pecs my bi's and my triceps?? On top of that how to you pick which area of each muscle to pin? Needle guage?

Geez thats a lot of questions! :beertoast

Pin one muscle group on week the other the next!

Back