Igf-lr3 log

ill be running an igf-lr3 and osta cycle coming up and will be running a log on the results.

i already have the osta from one of our sponsors but any recommendations for a place with quality igf?? extreme is out of stock, and i was looking at unity and southernreasearch by any help with be appreciated.

I will post before after pics.
Training and diet regimen along with other supplements.

I'm not sure if you placed an order yet or have started but try purchase peptide! I hear nothing but great things and I am fixing to star a mgf cycle from them! Best of luck and I am looking forward to seeing those pics and how your cycle went!!!

Lol, "purchase peptides" cheap, exellent grade, fast delivery, excellent customer service, I recommend it,

ill be running an igf-lr3 and osta cycle coming up and will be running a log on the results.

i already have the osta from one of our sponsors but any recommendations for a place with quality igf?? extreme is out of stock, and i was looking at unity and southernreasearch by any help with be appreciated.

I will post before after pics.
Training and diet regimen along with other supplements.

Purchase Peptides Just got there IGF1LR3 restocked and its GTG for sure, and its on sale so get it while you can. ;-)

**Edit: I used to support PP but over time saw that LOU is a big mouth ass hole that dosn't seem to know when to shut up, so I would never recommend any person to deal with such an unprofessional shop such as purchaspeptides.

I strongly recommend finding someone else that handles their community and customers with some respect. We have a few good sponsors here and I would strongly recommend any of them over purchasepeptides anyday!

Last edited:
Back