IGF LR3 - ok on low carbs?

Toshiro

Hey guys,

I ran IGF LR3 in my lab tests before with good results at a low 25 micro-gram per day dose. BUT ... diet then was bulking so there was plenty of carbs.

As of today I'm doing a bit of a cut and staying around 50-70gm of carbs per day only. My guess is that this would not be a good combo with IGF LR3. Any thoughts or experience with this one?

Take Care,
T.

Hey guys,

I ran IGF LR3 in my lab tests before with good results at a low 25 micro-gram per day dose. BUT ... diet then was bulking so there was plenty of carbs.

As of today I'm doing a bit of a cut and staying around 50-70gm of carbs per day only. My guess is that this would not be a good combo with IGF LR3. Any thoughts or experience with this one?

Take Care,
T.

When you say you ran IGF into your labs...do you mean you had labwork done to check serum levels? If so, what were they?

You may experience a hypo state I would speculate. Could you possible concentrate your carb use (i know thats asking alot on a low carb diet already but it might allow igf use more comfortably)

You may experience a hypo state I would speculate. Could you possible concentrate your carb use (i know thats asking alot on a low carb diet already but it might allow igf use more comfortably)

Thanks for the idea bro. You mean "concentrate" like out of the 50 carbs a day take maybe 20ish all at once around the time you take your shot of IGF? Just want to make sure I understand correctly.

Take care,
T.

Back