Igf lr3 or DES for site growth? Any input is appreciated.

Dmass20

Which is better for site growth? I would think DES because it has a shorter half life. This makes me want DES, but I'm confused as to why almost everyone recommends lr3 over DES.

Which is better for site growth? I would think DES because it has a shorter half life. This makes me want DES, but I'm confused as to why almost everyone recommends lr3 over DES.

Actual NOTICEABLE site growth is mostly BS in my opinion.
I think subQ is alll you need.
If you want to go IM then go for it but dont expect to notice much other then muscular swelling post injection.

short or long acting it still goes systemic.

BOTH will help with growth.
if you only want to pin 1 time ever 1-2 days then LR3 I would rec.
If you don't mind pinning 2X a day (at least how I rec des) then I would rec Des

if you do want to strive for what ever site growth may or may not be possible I rec Des. Again I feel the difference of subq or IM is not worth talking about.

Even though the injections would be pw strait into the muscle that was just worked, you don't think that injecting IM would be anymore beneficial?

Dylan i think the body knows that the muscle fibers in that area are torn and the receptors would be more likely to pick it up there. Especially with dextrose post work out and the start of protein syntheses. So i think thats why sub q would work about the same. Just my assumption.

Dylan i think the body knows that the muscle fibers in that area are torn and the receptors would be more likely to pick it up there. Especially with dextrose post work out and the start of protein syntheses. So i think thats why sub q would work about the same. Just my assumption.

yep it goes systemic no matter where you pin.

I highly doubt you would ever notice subq over IM (swelling aside as that may confuse people)

can you pin IM? sure.
I just rather scar tissue and hassle by going subq for the same results longterm.

Even though the injections would be pw strait into the muscle that was just worked, you don't think that injecting IM would be anymore beneficial?

possibly, but i doubt you would be able to notice it over Subq use.

I PERSONALLY feel its not worth it for a few reasons, but if you do then go for it. ;-)

Back