IGF results

bitstring

I am 22yo 5'11" 185lbs 12% bf and have done 3 cycles. After my last cycle I decided that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) may not be for me as I couldnt put up with the side effects of even low dose cycles so I decided to give IGF a try. I have been using 20mcg of IGF post workout days for only 2 weeks and I have had good results.

1. I have a gained a few solid pounds. IE. 3.5 solid pounds...after fluctuation.
2. My joints, especially my knees feel soo much better...I used to dread deep squats.
3. I have gained modest strength on all my workouts...IE up 5-10lbs.
4. I fall asleep quicker and sleep like a rock.
5. I have lost some body fat and increased vascularity.
6. Good pumps, not crazy pumps like on AAS, but good.

Eventhough I am not going up 60lbs on my bench, I am pleased with all the resluts I have experienced with IGF so far. I think I am going to keep my dose low at 20mcg for future cycles to avoid any potential problems with enlarged intestines, AKA coleman gut. I have increased my protein intake a lot since I have started using IGF and have been using creatine along with it. I wish I had used this stuff before during my PCT's. I'll keep you all posted in 2 weeks with my final results.

How long after your cycle did you start using IGF. And I doubt you could see fatloss with IGF of only 2 week use. You could have had a placebo effect. These are BS results.

The best gains from igf should come after use and not so much during. Have yet to try it myself.

Also, youre knees should feel better when doing full depth squats compared to half depth etc.

My last cycle was from Feb 1st to May 15th 2006 so I have been off for a while.

I was using creatine(v12 turbo)for 4 weeks when I added IGF to the mix(20mcg pwo). I most definitely am sleeping better on IGF without a doubt. Joints don't ache and feel stiff. Small increase in strength. More vascularity. It could be placebo, but there are some noticeable gains.....Nothing like AAS, but nevertheless they are small gains. It will be interesting to see how well I retain what I have gained after the next 2 weeks. My research has shown that gains from this are slow but consistent, so maybe my initial gains will taper off soon at a slower rate.

bitstring said:
My last cycle was from Feb 1st to May 15th 2006 so I have been off for a while.

I was using creatine(v12 turbo)for 4 weeks when I added IGF to the mix(20mcg pwo). I most definitely am sleeping better on IGF without a doubt. Joints don't ache and feel stiff. Small increase in strength. More vascularity. It could be placebo, but there are some noticeable gains.....Nothing like AAS, but nevertheless they are small gains. It will be interesting to see how well I retain what I have gained after the next 2 weeks. My research has shown that gains from this are slow but consistent, so maybe my initial gains will taper off soon at a slower rate.
You just might be holding water weight from your creatine use. Gains even with IGF will not be that quick in 2 weeks.

pineapple said:
You just might be holding water weight from your creatine use. Gains even with IGF will not be that quick in 2 weeks.

He's been on the creatine for 4 weeks before the introduction of the IGF...I doubt your statement would be true. Can we just let this guy post about his results on IGF, since there are not many posts on it yet. I'd very much liek to see the continued progress.

Aczech said:
He's been on the creatine for 4 weeks before the introduction of the IGF...I doubt your statement would be true. Can we just let this guy post about his results on IGF, since there are not many posts on it yet. I'd very much liek to see the continued progress.
I've taken IGF 4weeks. No noticible weight gain; as expected. Strength is same, but it always stays same for about 2 months after I go off to a low dose. Hungry as hell up to 4weeks. Noticible low blood sugar. Taken up to 50mcg EOD. Didnt notice any insane pumps. Good substitute for insulin; that is what it's being marketed for anyway.

MPPM said:
results from 20mcg pwo after two weeks?

no way. placebo or the effects of other factors, not IGF.
or maybe he actually had a good response to it and is just telling it like it is. Lets not forget everyone responds differently.

Back