IGF1 LR3 Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arsenalpd

Hi everyone!

I've been training for a couple of years now and i want to take the next step. But im not ready to jump on Steroids so i thought i would start small.

I was thinking of doing a cycle only of IGF-1 LR3.

I've been doing allot of research and been getting mixed responses some love it and some hate it.

I would like to know if its worth taking it and i know i wont get results like from tren, deca, test etc.... but i want to know if i can pass my genetic limit with it at least.

Any info would be great and appreciated it

Hope you guys have a good day thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested like you , in IGF1 LR3 , but its really expensive , and 90% you ll find are fake.
So , be careful

If you can find real IGF its very good, heals injuries, burn a little fat and usually the months subsequent to it you can see your body type change a little imo, I always looked at it like planting the seeds for new growth.
Its just finding legit IGF.

Hi everyone!

I've been training for a couple of years now and i want to take the next step. But im not ready to jump on Steroids so i thought i would start small.

I was thinking of doing a cycle only of IGF-1 LR3.

I've been doing allot of research and been getting mixed responses some love it and some hate it.

I would like to know if its worth taking it and i know i wont get results like from tren, deca, test etc.... but i want to know if i can pass my genetic limit with it at least.

Any info would be great and appreciated it

Hope you guys have a good day thanks!

Im interested in running a peptide stack myself before I touch AAS. I was also doing a lot of research on IGF 1 LR3 lately. Check inbox brah

Last edited by a moderator:
It is against the forum rules to ask for sources. Out of curiosity, did you know there are banner ads on the forum and that clicking them both helps keep the forum alive (by providing ad revenue to the forum operators to cover expenses) and also sends you to a website that the forum operators like?

Back