Igf1 lr3. Presuming its good

Epon85

I know its hard to find the real shit these days.

But apart from that.

Im not running ANYTHING at the moment. I'm doing a PCT.

But am going to do 4 weeks on off of some LR3 I got from a lad who "claims" its the real deal.

If it is, and I pin 50mcg Subq straight after my workout. How long does it take before I feel that insulin like feel where I need to get carbs in me?!

Or do i just boot this stuff and actually just run slin? haha

Cheers

From my experiences, and Ive ran it twice. You wont get that hypo feeling that slin can give you. Ive read that it can POSSIBLY cause a SLIGHT drop in blood sugar....but so can not eating. So you should be fine in that aspect. I didnt have any issue with this at 100mcg. I also eat like a horse and keep carbs high. So Im not sure what effect it would have on you/someone on, lets say, a low/zero carb day.

I personally dont think 50mcg is enough. Id use 100+ and it doesnt matter when/where/or how you inject it. Its a long acting IGF with an active life of about 30hrs.

Id always pin every morning IM.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
PCT is actually the best time to run an IGF peptide because SERMs decrease IGF levels. I can't comment on all SERMS however I know that there is ample evidence on Nolva and Clomid causing it

Back