Need help with HGH Injections

timirand

Hello All Iam new here and I am new to HGH Injections. Iam trying to loose about 10-15 pounds and just get toned, I just started 5IU's last week but I don't feel any different - how long does it take to feel any effect? I do workout about 4 times a week I do kickboxing, and the days I do not to that I try and walk - I used to run but I broke my knee cap which prevents me from running now ;-( Anyways - I just wanted to ask how many of you are doing the 5IU's and how long does it take to fee any different? Or my other question is - how do you know if the HGH is REAL HGH??

Thank you! ;-)

How many IUs are you using/day? At average HRT doses, you probably won't see any of the sides that come with the doses typically used for BBing purposes, so that may not be a good indicator.

If its just 10 pounds that you want to lose you can easily do it with diet and training. Like main man said above, why spend tons of cash when you dont have to?
You are better off contacting 3J Sports Nutrition here on the boards and pay him that money to get your weight down the right way.

Last edited:
Back