HGH , Insulin, IGF, - open discussion

Roush

I am banned!
There are a lot of random posts here and there about HGH or Insulin or IGF1 on the boards with lots of random responses here and there.

figured a thread dedicated to an OPEN DISCUSSION (all views and ideas welcome) and friendly debate about the topic would be interesting . As well as a thread for guys to ask their random questions, share their past experiences , or lay out past and or future protocols.

I'm currently OFF all HGH , GHRPs, GHRHs, slin, IGF etc.. and just running anabolics. Rather then running a heavy AAS cycle with the HGH and peptides , I've decided to run them separately from now on (at least for awhile).

i can give reasons why I'm doing this , as well as post past and future protocols in another post . just figured I post just this for now to get this thread going.

any and all questions welcomed (but keep in mind, this is an 'internet' forum , not a one of us are experts at a damn thing) just remember that before you go fucking around with powerful hormones :)

one thing I will do to kick off this topic is say that 'I' was wrong and 49er was right , in that not all 191-aa peptide protein chains are equal.

my thought was HGH (191-AA protein amino) was HGH, no matter who made it it was all the same (as long as its all a 191-aa). the only difference being that pure pharma HGH was 100% , where as some generics still contained 100% pure HGH 191-aa, but that they were just 'cut' down with other substances like Hcg or even drywall dust . so you were really only getting like 50% hgh and the rest impurities.

however, even if two different companies produced HGH and they were both 100% pure having never been cut , one product can still be superior to the other . why ? because the manufacturing process is so delicate. the company with the best equipment and processes will be superior , where as an inferior process will result in 'broken' hgh particles in the process . so though its not cut down, some of the HGH particles are boken and therefore unusable.

so again , 49er was correct in saying that some HGH is far superior then others , and its not just cause generics are 'cut' down

blood tests for GH serum . how is it that a possibly inferior HGH product can give relatively high blood serum levels , nearly as high as pure pharma HGH?

well a blood test cannot distinguish between the quality and particle mass of the HGH (eg. 20 kilodalton would read the same at 22 kilodalton, and would read the same as just HGH fragments) , its only aware that the amino is present in the blood stream , but it can not differentiate the quality of that amino.

no , its not China having figured out how to manipulate blood tests with their cheaper GH . its just that the blood tests themselves are not advanced enough and cannot tell the difference.**

** of course unless you got cheap cut down growth hormone that only contained a small amount of GH in the first place and there rest being HCG or drywall dust , blood serum levels would be lower if that were the case.

Last edited:
honestly ive just recently started experiementing with igf lr3..

and i think that shit is amazing... the bodyfat comes off me like its nothing

Yay! Lol i also have a suspicious feeling some contain dieretics even slin and other nasty shit due to side effects i an others have experience. Its very hard to trust china anything for money and wouldn't doubt they add shit to make people think its legit give us side effects water retwntion ect....

Can u say from who? Id like to try some but have trouble trusting sources

I ran it the last time I was on an HGH/peptides stack . one thing I noticed was being 'fuller' and more pumped.

perhaps the fat loss part of IGF is that it increases insulin sensitivity*

*another reason why it is a good idea to run it with HGH to help counter the insulin insensitivity from the GH

Yay! Lol i also have a suspicious feeling some contain dieretics even slin and other nasty shit due to side effects i an others have experience. Its very hard to trust china anything for money and wouldn't doubt they add shit to make people think its legit give us side effects water retwntion ect....

from what I've been reading , even HGH fragments and oxidized HGH particles (basically crap hgh) can still show up as elevated gh blood serum levels on a blood test. interesting stuff. that means there is 'super quality' HGH out there , but its nearly impossible to know by blood test alone

Can u say from who? Id like to try some but have trouble trusting sources

fyi - Hygetropin makes a supposed 'pharma' grade IGF1-lr3 , but its way more expensive then the basic research chem IGF you can buy from peptide sites

fyi - Hygetropin makes a supposed 'pharma' grade IGF1-lr3 , but its way more expensive then the basic research chem IGF you can buy from peptide sites

Is that a company? The same as the hgh hydges? Far as i know and heard there hasnt been legit hyges in at least a year

Is that a company? The same as the hgh hydges? Far as i know and heard there hasnt been legit hyges in at least a year

its made by "Hygene, china" , the same company that made the original Hygetropin (as far as i know)

No shit..my first blood serum test for hgh came in at 72 from a 10iu pin of psl eurotropin. Like someone here mentioned though my igf-1 number was only 10% above normal which is suspect, but in all truthful Ness I wasn't religious about the 5iu ÷2x every day the week before the test. Next time I test hgh I'll be more regular with the protocol days preceding the test

why do some people respond so well with HGH and other guys don't seem to respond to well and think HGH is all hype?

hgh anti-bodies. some of us genetically carry hgh anti-bodies working with the immune system that actually fight to neutralize the exogenous HGH . talk about a waste of F'ing money . you spend a thousand bucks, but your genetics are such that your body is going to purposely destroy the HGH you just injected!!

all i know is that im eating 3500-4000 calories a day and i cant keep my abs from peaking out.. lol..

i started igf with test 600 and deca 250 (injury prevention) and 40mg var a day about 10 weeks ago..

started around 255.. am now 250.. but with about 5 percent less bodyfat

Ill throw in my recent and first time experiences with slin . Ive been using it for a few weeks now 10iu morning and sometimes up to 20 iu postworkout . Ive gotten comfortable enough to test and play with my carb intakes to see how much i need in order to avoid going hypo and also been eating complex carbs instead of simple sugars . What ive noticed is that even if i eat complex carbs after a slin shot they are enough for me nw to avoid going hypo . my theory is there for sure must always be some carbs in the system to avoid going hypo immediately and then the complex ones start do digest and cover the lin over time . Muscle pumps in the gym are increible and recovery ( while ussing aas as well ) is very fast . eating hard ... killing it almost up to 230lb . thats my goal . maybe the holidays will help get me there ;)

I noticed increased pumps as well, especially back pumps. At about half of what dark wing takes. 5iu in the morning 7-10 iu post workout.
I bought some karbolyn to keep with me if I need to be out and about when the slin is still effective post meal

Last edited:
why do some people respond so well with HGH and other guys don't seem to respond to well and think HGH is all hype?

hgh anti-bodies. some of us genetically carry hgh anti-bodies working with the immune system that actually fight to neutralize the exogenous HGH . talk about a waste of F'ing money . you spend a thousand bucks, but your genetics are such that your body is going to purposely destroy the HGH you just injected!!

If the HGH is pure 191aa sequence then there will be no antibody response to it as it's molecularly identical to your body's own growth hormone. However before 191aa synthesis was perfected they were producing a 192aa amino acid which you can figure out by the number, had an extra amino acid in the chain. This particular form of HGH had a very short window of effectiveness because the body didn't recognize the hormone with the added amino acid molecule. It would create antibodies as you said, to fight off and destroy the hormone. This would result in the hormone becoming ineffective in a short period of use and would also often cause bad reactions in the users.

Some companies still put out 192aa labeling it as 191aa because it's cheaper to make. Shady bastards....

Back