Igf1-lr3 vs igf1-lr3 igtropin

whats the diference between those??

Nothing, they are both the same. Igtropin is just a brand name. I cannot verify the quality of Igtropin though. Igtropin comes from china. If Igtropin has anything to do with Kigtropin, then i would stay away from it. And it likely does because they share the same logo. There are lots of peptide sources in the states that offer that peptide with purity certificates. I suggest you go with one of them. Ive been happy with Labpe, a sponsor right here at ology.

Nothing, they are both the same. Igtropin is just a brand name. I cannot verify the quality of Igtropin though. Igtropin comes from china. If Igtropin has anything to do with Kigtropin, then i would stay away from it. And it likely does because they share the same logo. There are lots of peptide sources in the states that offer that peptide with purity certificates. I suggest you go with one of them. Ive been happy with Labpe, a sponsor right here at ology.

Hmm strange from my source the one with igtropin is more expensive..
Quess ill stick to the old holy igf1-lr3

Hmm strange from my source the one with igtropin is more expensive..
Quess ill stick to the old holy igf1-lr3

Why dont you compare your sources pricing to the sources right here at ology. Labpe link is right here on this page at the bottom right. You will have your stuff in 2-3 days, im assuming you are in the states.

He's asking because pretty much all LR3 is fake. Including what comes from the sponsors and other popular research chem sites.

I've seen 3 tests done and all 3 showed nothing. I've seen guys also get lr3 from their gh hook up

Which would be brands from china. Hygetropin, riptropin, kigtropin, etc etc

Back