igf1 worth the price im looking first time

moehacket

Just wondering everyone opinion on igf and if it is worth it. I was thinking about getting some for the first time and running it alone for 4-6 weeks at 50mcg ed. Do you all think it is worth the 200 a mg? what kind of improvements can i expect to see?

Last edited:
i mean when you can do test e for 3 months at a 1/3 the cost is it really worth it

Its not the same thing though...
Yes I feel IGF1 is very worth it, if its good quality.

I would use the test AND igf1 IMO...
LOVE the stuff personally. , IGF1 Des and IGF1 LR3 are pretty good.

Yeah 6-8 week runs are great, but its more of a accumulative affect with peptides, after a few runs you have more new cells and muscle tissue to work with. I think they are AMAZING.. but you cant compare a test cycle directly to an IGF1 cycle pound for pound. test brings water and a bunch of other stuff. IGF1 is mostly lean gains and new tissues IMO.

I would rec 2-3 6wk runs before you judge it. long term its great, even after off peptide, now you got more to work with IMO :)

Yeah 6-8 week runs are great, but its more of a accumulative affect with peptides, after a few runs you have more new cells and muscle tissue to work with. I think they are AMAZING.. but you cant compare a test cycle directly to an IGF1 cycle pound for pound. test brings water and a bunch of other stuff. IGF1 is mostly lean gains and new tissues IMO.

I would rec 2-3 6wk runs before you judge it. long term its great, even after off peptide, now you got more to work with IMO :)

and you would spend 200 a mg to get the lr3 instead of 100 a mg for the ec?

and you would spend 200 a mg to get the lr3 instead of 100 a mg for the ec?

yes 100% I would. IGF1 Des and IGF1 LR3 is what you want IMO for growth ect. i mean EC isnt pointless, but i noticed more with des or LR3. actually i would rec 20-40mcg 2x a day over lr3 now. but i love both.

I would also look into considering a ghrp2 and Sermoreling or mod GRF 1-29 cycle for 4-6 months, 100mcg 3x a day of each. its alot of pinning though, so if you are new to peps id rec a simple LR3 or des cycle

I'm currentl using igf1-lr3 and it's very good. Muscles are very hard and very defined. Endurance is a little better and the pumps are unreal. I am bigger and show growth every other day after a workout. Bench has increased 60lbs. I think it's amazing stuff. It will permanently be added to all of my future bulks.

I'm currentl using igf1-lr3 and it's very good. Muscles are very hard and very defined. Endurance is a little better and the pumps are unreal. I am bigger and show growth every other day after a workout. Bench has increased 60lbs. I think it's amazing stuff. It will permanently be added to all of my future bulks.

are you taking anything else or just the igf? how long you running it how much?

I'm getting a few pm questions so I'll just answer the questions out here. I started at 70mcg and peptides 3x it was to strong I dropped the peptides, it was still strong so i lowered to 50mcg a day and it's a good dose and I weigh 225lbs. I'm uusing great white peptides igf and I've researched all thier stuff G2g. I'm using a low dose s4 and will continue to keep using about 4 weeks after I'm done using the igf to retain any new mass. And I'm using uniqemicals s4. Igf heals mostly while you sleep so I dose 3 hours prior to bed. I've also used pre workout and it has great benefits the pumps will make you sore they are so good (this is a good thing) and I've had as much success using it that way. So I personally suggest preworkout or prebed. I've had better results with I.m. Injections over subq with any peptides including igf. Hopefully this helps :)

Back