igf1 worth the price im looking first time

Different places have different prices. I've never had a bad experience with either place. Both are good people to get research materials from.

I've read that alot of guys quit having effect at 5-6 weeks and others run it to 8 before they stop. I'm a few days away from 4 weeks and it hasn't stalled any on me yet...knock on wood. I'd like to get 8 good weeks if possible.

why on great white does it say. This product is NOT in a sterile solution and is NOT to be injected ( igf1 lr3)?????????

By usa law a research company must be selling research products..they are required by law to advertise that. Most bodybuilders are also very interested in science, so they buy many research products that are ironically related to physical enhancement. I have a small lab in my kitchen and I experiment very often. :) I in no way use these products other then the purpose they are intended for. I just really really like experimenting, especially with peptides, mostly grhp2 - Cjc 1295 ...mostof the time I experiment 5x a day with those two.

Back