I'm addicted...another ones coming...

RichGenetics said:
Yeah I'll do it like this then:

Week 1-12: Enanthate @ 375mg wk
Week 2-12: Anavar @ 50mg/wk
Week 1-7: Tren @ 37.5mg/EOD (possibly ED, depends)
HGH @ 4iu/ED, Mon-Friday, off Sat, & Sun. (6-8 months).

Run the var from week 4-14 insted!

MENTZER said:
So you gained 33 pounds in a year, thats good but to be honest you could have added about 20 pounds from say 2 to 3 creatine monohydrate cycles. Imocycling too often is a waste of time and health but to each his own, I know for one I gained roughly 9 pounds from monohydrate in a month and keep it all. Dont mess yourself up bro, take it easy and give your body time to recover between cycles, I think creatine is highly underated and it really took me by suprise last time I ran it, granted my workout and diet was top notch but still quiet amazing.
so you are saying creatine is more effective than AAS?? cuz IMO, creatine is waaaay OVER-rated....does nothing for me.sust and deca.......yeah buddy!!!

Mr.SUST said:
so you are saying creatine is more effective than AAS?? cuz IMO, creatine is waaaay OVER-rated....does nothing for me.sust and deca.......yeah buddy!!!
Of course not, I was just saying that this person should let his body recover before jumping into another cycle, of course steroids are incredible but between cycles you should run creatine and make some gains naturally. You can keep running cycles but when you finally have to get off of steroids your body will be too fuct up to hold on to those gains. Time off is important and creatine is an excellent supp and if you cant gain atleast 5 pounds then you may be doing something wrong.

Hey RG... sup bro. I work in the health insurance arena and it's not uncommon at all to request a CBC and the metabolic panel of bloodwork. I forgot who said it above but these are fairly common and cheap. You could just go in and say you hadn't had any bloodwork done in a while and just wanted to see how your levels were. I think it would be as simple as that and you could get those two done. I hope it all comes out well for ya dude.

MENTZER said:
Of course not, I was just saying that this person should let his body recover before jumping into another cycle, of course steroids are incredible but between cycles you should run creatine and make some gains naturally. You can keep running cycles but when you finally have to get off of steroids your body will be too fuct up to hold on to those gains. Time off is important and creatine is an excellent supp and if you cant gain atleast 5 pounds then you may be doing something wrong.

You do realize that there are variations in how well people respond to creatine, right?

Behemoth said:
You do realize that there are variations in how well people respond to creatine, right?

I understand that, but you cant tell me that creatine is bullshit, are you telling me you cant gain 5 pounds from creatine. I think few people dont respond well to creatine but it does for a lot of people, next to whey this is the biggest selling supplement, some people are missing the point here. All I am suggesting is that you need to give your body enough time to recover and secondly creatine does work for many people, hence the popularity and celebrity like status that it has earned.

MENTZER said:
I understand that, but you cant tell me that creatine is bullshit, are you telling me you cant gain 5 pounds from creatine. I think few people dont respond well to creatine but it does for a lot of people, next to whey this is the biggest selling supplement, some people are missing the point here. All I am suggesting is that you need to give your body enough time to recover and secondly creatine does work for many people, hence the popularity and celebrity like status that it has earned.

Of course creatine works, but you need to be realistic. Someone who is way past their genetic potential is not going to notice the effects of creatine. Yes, it is still working, but you won't feel it, it is nothing like steroids.
I take creatine. I never notice anything from it. I take it anyway because studies show it works and just because I don't notice anything doesn't mean it isn't doing anything. But... it definitely isn't on par with test.

I am agreeing with you behemoth on what you are saying. I happen to think its a good supplement and may help some brothers out, sometimes people are itching to get on another cycle and tehy can run a cycle of creatine while their body is trying to recover. It feels good to cycle shit, makes you wanna eat right do all the right things, when you do everything right you get results, juice or no juice.

Back