I'm coming off steroids for good.. I wish I could stop TRT...

goingtowin

I've made the decision to come off steroids for good...

3 weeks into a deca/test cycle and I went outside and smashed the remaining deca with a hammer.

it saddens me to say I can't do this with the test as I will be stuck with TRT for life because of my poor decisions..

Cycles were hit and miss for me and this one was sending me into a DEEP depressive state.. I know it's because my hormones are bouncing around..

I will never go higher than a TRT dose and I wish I could even come off of that.. god do I wish I wasn't dependent on a substance anymore..

It's been 2.5 years since starting TRT so I know my natural production wouldn't come back... 25 years of age and now i'm on TRT for life... be careful and thoughtful younger generation...

400 after a night of heavy drinking... so real test levels i'm unsure of...

I went on trt thinking my test was low when in reality it was probably the heavy drinking that lowered it before testing..

Brother It sounds to me like you should suck it up and come off all together and get your natural levels back. I don't know if you are prone to depression of not. You should seek anti depressants till you get your natural test levels back. Steroid effect everyone differently. They are like Alcohol in the sense that they amplify emotions. If you are prone to depression it can make it worse. TRT is meant to be therapeutic to keep you at natural levels constant.

Clomid is know to depress so don't just go at it like you will walk it off. anti depressants may be the best thing for you to make it threw PCT. If you are experiencing any thoughts of suicide seek help.

Listen to some Alan Watts and just take a deep breath my forum bro. Some things are what they are and others we can change. Sometimes all we can do is try for changes and let other things go and accept other things as they are.

Life can be beautiful but she can also be a heartless bitch. We just have to hold on till she changes her mood.

I don't think my test levels would ever come back to normal ranges after being on trt and cycles for the past 2.5 years..

I don't think my test levels would ever come back to normal ranges after being on trt and cycles for the past 2.5 years..

There's only one way to know for sure. I have heard stories of people coming off after two years. A lot of one year stories. I personally know a guy who took 250mg per week for a year with one 10 week blast of 500. .......and he recovered into the normal range. If you don't like trt, then you have to try to come off. Listen to the advice above and monitor for depression. Make sure other things in your life are kind of handled. If you just got a divorce or something then this is a bad time. Take a month or two to get your affairs in order then do a massive pct. See what happens. And please please please.....post your results here. Your experience could help others who may need some encouragement.
Good luck bro and God bless

I was on heavy cycle for more than 2.5 years of well over 3 grams a week. I recovered and you can too. I used IGF-1Lr3 and letrozole then Clomid and I got my wife pregnant 1.5 months after I came of cycle. I never lost the muscle. You can recover .

Back