Im FREAKING out thinking I have a Sterile Abscess

I'm on a cycle of Test E and Tren E and after my shot last week my glute/ hip has become puffy. The total size of the injection was 2cc. I always aspirate and use new needles to draw and poke. I've been reading about Sterile abscesss and don't have most of the symptoms like pain or hot to touch but it seems to be the only conclussion i can draw. The area is very puffy and soft like theres liquid under the skin. Its been 7 days since I injected near that area. The problem area is very large almost softball size. Im thinking about going to the doctor soon but not to excited to tell him Im doing steroids. Any advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

F that, don't tell your doc it will mess up future insurance, medical and life. Chances are you are fine as these things happen sometimes. Usually when infected it gets hot, redness that spreads, fever, pitting adema, etc.

If you go to doc tell him you got injectable b12 and injected.

f that, don't tell your doc it will mess up future insurance, medical and life. Chances are you are fine as these things happen sometimes. Usually when infected it gets hot, redness that spreads, fever, pitting adema, etc.

This^^^is solid advice

f that, don't tell your doc it will mess up future insurance, medical and life. Chances are you are fine as these things happen sometimes. Usually when infected it gets hot, redness that spreads, fever, pitting adema, etc.

exacly!!

Wait, wait... you have a softball sized growth/whatever on your leg right now? What the fuck? You really should probably see a doctor.

Thanks for tha advice. I'm going to definitly wait a few more days and reevaluate my dr. statagy. It's not dense like a softball, more like a softball cut in half and very soft like the oil is stuck under the skin.

F that, don't tell your doc it will mess up future insurance, medical and life. Chances are you are fine as these things happen sometimes. Usually when infected it gets hot, redness that spreads, fever, pitting adema, etc.

THe B12 is a good excuse.I wouldn't wait. If you somehow got staff it could kill you. That will explane the puncture wound. and he will treat it with a antibiotic. Keflex of a Zpack of something stronger. This is going to reck your digestive track killing all the bacteria used to digest. You will need to hit the yogurt with live cultures and pro biotic's. I would slow down on eating meat till the pro biotic's have a chance to get started. Digestive enzymes are a must.

If I get put on antibiotics should start post cycle therapy (pct) or continue my cycle? Dose it make a difference how they treat a infection if it's B12 or gear?

Last edited:
THe B12 is a good excuse.I wouldn't wait. If you somehow got staff it could kill you. That will explane the puncture wound. and he will treat it with a antibiotic. Keflex of a Zpack of something stronger. This is going to reck your digestive track killing all the bacteria used to digest. You will need to hit the yogurt with live cultures and pro biotic's. I would slow down on eating meat till the pro biotic's have a chance to get started. Digestive enzymes are a must.

that's what i call solid advice!

no biggie to go see doc, but im in agreement about telling him why. tell him anything, besides aas use, unless its life and death.

can't you just not use your insurance and go to a random doctor....

then it won't ever show up on your medical record or insurance file

Back