I'm going to use more BB from now on

paulmancan said:
Thanks RJH8541. Please order me 8oz of each also. Thx :p

OK so it is for solvent purposes not sterility/preservation... Also wandering why none of the stickied recipes don't use PEG?

No, they are SOLVENTS. BA is a preservative to keep bacteria from forming if you leave a vial of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) laying around for years and years. lol

Most don't use PEG cause they aren't needed. Also, PEG is much thicker of a carrier than say Cottonseed oil or Grapeseed. And we all like thinner oils to shoot.

paulmancan said:
Thanks RJH8541. Please order me 8oz of each also. Thx :p

OK so it is for solvent purposes not sterility/preservation... Also wandering why none of the stickied recipes don't use PEG?

msds safes its safe but im not a fan of injecting glycol. =0l

I had this problem with my Tren E crash as well at only 200mg/ml!!
I use BA/BB at 2/20 and then filter into a sterile, presealed vial!
Everything is fine while it's in the vial - then I transfer them over into 10ml vials and 3 - 4 days later some vials are slightly crashed!!
So should I add even more BB ???

In overall, when it comes to crashing is BB the only thing to avoid that or does the BA play a role in it too?

thanks

pullinbig said:
the enan 500 i used to run was painful the first few weeks but stopped after that. if 300 dont bother you then go with 300. you can still do 2g/w easily in two shots with 3ml syringe.
Good thread. It very much applies to me right now, as I am currently dealing with pain from just 400mg/mL test enan. However, in the end I may just go with this solid advice as given here by the man himself.

mranak said:
Good thread. It very much applies to me right now, as I am currently dealing with pain from just 400mg/mL test enan. However, in the end I may just go with this solid advice as given here by the man himself.

Why mess with the standard 250mg/mL? It makes for such nice, even numbers during the cooking process. I'm too OCD to do it any other way. Would be possible for me to handle 500mg/mL (as far as the OCD complex is concerned), but I would get annoyed with the pain, much like I am with prop.

we here in germany make testo enanthat with 500mg/ml and this painfree.

we use 1-2%BA, 40%Ethyloleat and rest Ricinusöl or grapeseedoil. it is very liquid and good to filter.

steve2005 said:
we here in germany make testo enanthat with 500mg/ml and this painfree.

we use 1-2%BA, 40%Ethyloleat and rest Ricinusöl or grapeseedoil. it is very liquid and good to filter.
No doubt that that the Ethyl Oleate helps ... a lot. It must change the characteristics of the depot in a way that is very favorable to preventing pain.

Ethyl Oleate is a bit expensive (compared to other ingredients), but to only use 40% Ethyl Oleate is certainly an interesting approach.

LiftTillIDie said:
Do you shoot this with an 18 gauge? :shoot3:
Used it up.

Actually right now I got mine at 250 cuz the 500mg/ml shit was NOT going through my 22 filters. Fuck 22um, use the .45 micron jumpoffs always guys save the .22's for bac water or for practicing your aim into the trash can after 15ml.

NYCEE said:
wow enan at 550mg/ml with 2% ba, that must be some seriously thick stuff, must suck to filter that.

I always filter when warm, you only have to be carefull that it is indeed warm and not HOT. I've damaged some large syringes that way and had the stuff shoot out the back. :)

Me EQ and enan are 500mg/ml, 1-2% BA and 10% BB.

Back