Make a mix - Primo 133, Test E 50 - pretty brutal

Trevdog

I brewed up 150 mls. of Primo (enanthate ester) at 133 mg./ml and test E at 50 mg. / ml. My intention was a 3 ml. shot in each glue every 3 days for a total of about 900 mg. primo and 350 mg. test per week.

I used 2% BA, 20% BB and 50/50 EO and grapeseed oil. The solution is holding fine after 3 days.

This time I used some filters that screw into 50 mm top glass bottles and hook to my hand operated vacuum. The filter got clogged quickly and I had to throw out the first and use a second to finish the batch and got a solid forearm workout to boot. I thought the glass bottles would be way better because I've cracked the plastic collection flasks with only 10 of a vacuum.

The first shot was getting sore within a few hours produced a very painful knot the size of a softball and gave me flu symptoms minus the nausea. Fuck.

Change of plans. Today's shot was diluted 1.5 mls. of the mix and 1.5 mls. of a previous mixed brew of 100 mg. ml. masteron (prop ester) and 50 mg. / test prop. So far no pain or noticeable swelling. Since I want to get at least 900 mgs. of primo each week I plan to add a few 2 ml. shots with the 50/50 mix of the 2 brews. I may switch the glute shot ratios to 2 mls. of the primo mixture and 1 ml. of the masteron mixture.

Due to injuries and a surgery I have done nothing but my usual 300 msg. test enan + 150 mgs. of deca per week for a year and a half. I would like to get a little strength and definition back. Try not to injure yourself in your mid/late 40s, it sucks.

Last edited:
I brewed up 150 mls. of Primo (enanthate ester) at 133 mg./ml and test E at 50 mg. / ml. My intention was a 3 ml. shot in each glue every 3 days for a total of about 900 mg. primo and 350 mg. test per week.

I used 2% BA, 20% BB and 50/50 EO and grapeseed oil. The solution is holding fine after 3 days.

This time I used some filters that screw into 50 mm top glass bottles and hook to my hand operated vacuum. The filter got clogged quickly and I had to throw out the first and use a second to finish the batch and got a solid forearm workout to boot. I thought the glass bottles would be way better because I've cracked the plastic collection flasks with only 10 of a vacuum.

The first shot was getting sore within a few hours produced a very painful knot the size of a softball and gave me flu symptoms minus the nausea. Fuck.

Change of plans. Today's shot was diluted 1.5 mls. of the mix and 1.5 mls. of a previous mixed brew of 100 mg. ml. masteron (prop ester) and 50 mg. / test prop. So far no pain or noticeable swelling. Since I want to get at least 900 mgs. of primo each week I plan to add a few 2 ml. shots with the 50/50 mix of the 2 brews. I may switch the glute shot ratios to 2 mls. of the primo mixture and 1 ml. of the masteron mixture.

Due to injuries and a surgery I have done nothing but my usual 300 msg. test enan + 150 mgs. of deca per week for a year and a half. I would like to get a little strength and definition back. Try not to injure yourself in your mid/late 40s, it sucks.

Hey mate,

Test E at 50mg/ml x 3ml (150mg) should not give you any pain or flu symptoms.
The 2% BA x 3ml (0.06ml) is a typical dose, so it too should not give you any issues.

This leaves you with 4 possible culprits:

1) 20%BB x 3ml = 0.6ml BB
2) 50/50 EO x 3ml = 1.5ml EO
3) 133mg/ml x 3ml = 399mg Primo - high dose

4) Powder that is cut with a compound that causes an allergic reaction

This leaves you with 4 possible culprits:

1) 20%BB x 3ml = 0.6ml BB
2) 50/50 EO x 3ml = 1.5ml EO
3) 133mg/ml x 3ml = 399mg Primo - high dose

4) Powder that is cut with a compound that causes an allergic reaction

It shouldn't be #1. I use 18-20%bb for my brews and alls good.
It shouldn't be #3 either because it's only 133mg/ml not 399mg/ml.

Now could be #2. If you've never used EO before you could be alergic to it.

And #4 is another possibility. I got test from an emergency source is never used before. When I brewed it, it was a little bit foamy and took a little extra time to dissolve. I didn't think too much of it till I pinned it and had a large knot that was painful and had flu symptoms. I think it was the carbolic acid or some sort of acid they wash off the test in the final phase of manufacturing but obviously they didn't and that was a big problem. Chucked all that test in the bin. Wouldn't even give it away for free it was that bad.

It shouldn't be #1. I use 18-20%bb for my brews and alls good.
It shouldn't be #3 either because it's only 133mg/ml not 399mg/ml.

Now could be #2. If you've never used EO before you could be alergic to it.

And #4 is another possibility. I got test from an emergency source is never used before. When I brewed it, it was a little bit foamy and took a little extra time to dissolve. I didn't think too much of it till I pinned it and had a large knot that was painful and had flu symptoms. I think it was the carbolic acid or some sort of acid they wash off the test in the final phase of manufacturing but obviously they didn't and that was a big problem. Chucked all that test in the bin. Wouldn't even give it away for free it was that bad.

Hey how is it going mate!

About #3, 133mg/ml is a low concentration, but since he has also 50mg/ml of Test with it, it's around 183mg/ml, which is still low. However, because he's injectiing 3ml at a time (549mg total), that's a lot of hormone at one time. We do not know for sure if this is the cause of the pain, but it's good idea to look into.

Hey how is it going mate!

About #3, 133mg/ml is a low concentration, but since he has also 50mg/ml of Test with it, it's around 183mg/ml, which is still low. However, because he's injectiing 3ml at a time (549mg total), that's a lot of hormone at one time. We do not know for sure if this is the cause of the pain, but it's good idea to look into.

Brewing isn't really my forte but I like to know things work...so I'm going to ask.

If I can inject up to 850mg of hormone (2mL of EQ @ 300mg/mL and 1mL of test e 250mg/mL) into any body part, and he gets pain from 550~mg, is that to do with body type or the BA in the mixture?

Brewing isn't really my forte but I like to know things work...so I'm going to ask.

If I can inject up to 850mg of hormone (2mL of EQ @ 300mg/mL and 1mL of test e 250mg/mL) into any body part, and he gets pain from 550~mg, is that to do with body type or the BA in the mixture?

I have injected test E, and at around 250mg/ml, it doesn't cause any problem, but almost every time after I injected a higher dose, I would get a knot and flu symptoms, aches and pain all over my body. I don't get this with compound such as Test C. So in your case, since you're injecting only 250mg/ml, then I think that's the reason why you're not getting those symptoms.

Another thing is that he is also using EO in his brew, and I'm assuming yours don't have EO. I have never used EO, but from what I have read, it can cause allergic reaction.

As to EQ, I have also injected it at the same dose like yours without any problem. So I really believe the type of compound makes a difference in whether there will be an allergic reaction or not.

And as for the BA, one time I accidentally used too much BA (like 5% or more) in my brew, and it gave me horrible pain that I normally don't get. The onset of pain, as I remember, was pretty quick - within a few minutes or so, which was different than the type of pain associated with Test E, which usually takes several hours to be noticeable.

Last edited:
I have injected test E, and at around 250mg/ml, it doesn't cause any problem, but almost every time after I injected a higher dose, I would get a knot and flu symptoms, aches and pain all over my body. I don't get this with compound such as Test C. So in your case, since you're injecting only 250mg/ml, then I think that's the reason why you're not getting those symptoms.

Another thing is that he is also using EO in his brew, and I'm assuming yours don't have EO. I have never used EO, but from what I have read, it can cause allergic reaction.

As to EQ, I have also injected it at the same dose like yours without any problem. So I really believe the type of compound makes a difference in whether there will be an allergic reaction or not.

And as for the BA, one time I accidentally used too much BA (like 5% or more) in my brew, and it gave me horrible pain that I normally don't get. The onset of pain, as I remember, was pretty quick - within a few minutes or so, which was different than the type of pain associated with Test E, which usually takes several hours to be noticeable.

Understood, now that I think about it, the mixture does change things. I've had more reaction to mast or test (other cycles) at higher concentrations than currently. EQ seems to hold better at 300mg so can appreciate that it's fine for most people, say compared to test 400 or sust 500.

My guess is that this is a higher concentration of EO than I have used before. I've diluted it with other gear and that makes the soreness and knots much more tolerable but I still feel like shit for days after injecting. I may have wasted 19 grams of primo since I've only got a gram of it into me so far and I think I'm ready to quit on this brew.

Understood, now that I think about it, the mixture does change things. I've had more reaction to mast or test (other cycles) at higher concentrations than currently. EQ seems to hold better at 300mg so can appreciate that it's fine for most people, say compared to test 400 or sust 500.

Hey mate,

I have used many different compounds including Mast P and the only one I had problem with was Test E. Since you're not brewing your own, my guess is that UGL gear is the reason. When I first started, all UGL gears gave me horrible, crippling pain, even Deca that should not have any pain at all. I did some research by reading research articles and tons of feedback from many users on various bodybuilding forums, and I did actual testing by brewing my own, and I came to the conclusion that UGL labs use excessive amount of BA/BB/EO to make their oil very thin and not crash at high concentration.

I have brewed EQ before, and EQ itself at room temperature is like a thick oil or honey. It won't crash :D.

My guess is that this is a higher concentration of EO than I have used before. I've diluted it with other gear and that makes the soreness and knots much more tolerable but I still feel like shit for days after injecting. I may have wasted 19 grams of primo since I've only got a gram of it into me so far and I think I'm ready to quit on this brew.

When I first started, I have also used UGL gear that gave me crippling pain and made me felt like shit for days. What I did was I looked up the boiling points for BA/BB/EO and heated the oil at that temperature for several hours. It did the trick, and from a scale from 1-10, the pain and shitty feelings went from a 10 to a 2 or 3 after I baked the oil several times.

Since you have so much stuffs, I'd would first try to bake the EO off:

EO boiling point: 210 C / 410 F

Bake 10ml of your brew for 2 hours, and then test it out. Heating did not seem to reduce the potency of my UGL back then, so I think it should not reduce the potency of your brew.

Good luck and keep us posted if you're going to try to bake it.

[/QUOTE]
When I first started, I have also used UGL gear that gave me crippling pain and made me felt like shit for days. What I did was I looked up the boiling points for BA/BB/EO and heated the oil at that temperature for several hours. It did the trick, and from a scale from 1-10, the pain and shitty feelings went from a 10 to a 2 or 3 after I baked the oil several times.

Bake 10ml of your brew for 2 hours, and then test it out. Heating did not seem to reduce the potency of my UGL back then, so I think it should not reduce the potency of your brew.

Good luck and keep us posted if you're going to try to bake it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the suggestion brother. I may give that a try in about a month after I return from vacation. The only concern I have is that boiling off the EO might require a temperature that could damage the hormone(s). Does anyone know the melting point of ME (Primo enanthate)?

If I could get the EO out of it I'll bet I could get to to a useable state by adding oil. I know I am done with this brew as is. I injected 1 1/2 ml. of it mixed with 1 1/2 ml. of masteron last night and my day today sucked. I took a nap for hours. I can't have injections taking the productivity out of my days.

Good luck and keep us posted if you're going to try to bake it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the suggestion brother. I may give that a try in about a month after I return from vacation. The only concern I have is that boiling off the EO might require a temperature that could damage the hormone(s). Does anyone know the melting point of ME (Primo enanthate)?

If I could get the EO out of it I'll bet I could get to to a useable state by adding oil. I know I am done with this brew as is. I injected 1 1/2 ml. of it mixed with 1 1/2 ml. of masteron last night and my day today sucked. I took a nap for hours. I can't have injections taking the productivity out of my days.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. Based on Google search, the melting point of Primo E is 65-71 C / 149-159 F.

No, that's not going to be practical. I may just brew some primo with no eo and mix it into the harsh stuff to dilute it down to something I can tolerate.

Ha! While searching for a primo recipe without EO, I found my own post from 8 years ago when I was a moderator here.
I'm thinking I may just brew a mix of Methenolone enanthate (primo) at 150 mg. per ml. and testosterone enanthate at 50 mg. per ml. I would use 18% benzyl benzoate, 2% benzyl alcohol, no EO, and grapeseed oil as the carrier.

I called a similar brew "virtually painless" 8 years ago so if I do a shots every 3 days with 2 Mls. of this new brew and 1 ml. of my brutal mix then I will be doing 866 mgs. primo and 300 mgs. test enan each day which equates to about a gram of primo and about 350 mgs. per week of test. That should be a great cycle and while I'm brewing I might just make some sterile oil (add 2% BA to some grapeseed oil and filter it) so if I'm still getting PIP I can mix some of that in.

04-13-2007, 01:22 PM #8
Olympian Bodybuilder

This may help. I recently brewed a mixture of Methenolone enanthate at 150 mg. per ml. and drostanolone enanthate at 75 mg. per ml. I used 18% benzyl benzoate and 2% benzyl alcohol. It is virtually painless.

I guess I forgot about the plans to concentrate the primo at 150 mg. per ml. I brewed it at 100 mg. per ml. with 50 mg. per ml. of test enanthate also. The shots aren't too painful but they generate big lumps in my arse.

Back