im naturally big

bigbouncer

right now im taking anavar by british dragon. approximately 25 mgs / day and 50mg/1ml of winstrol every other day. this is the best cycle i have ever taken and ive had better pumps with this than i have with dbol. i aim maintaining my weight of 275, but i am cutting up. since the anavar and winstrol are so toxic to the liver , how often should i separate my cycles? the winstrol kills my libido. what should i take to get that back?

You should've stacked enthanate or cypionate with either var OR Winstrol (winny). That's why your libido has disappeared.

The var and Winstrol (winny) will suppress ur natty Test production so no wonder ur sex drive went south with Mr Winky...when running cycles without any Test, sex drive can suffer (not always depends on the compounds used) so it's very normal to at least add in an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose to keep ur body happy...150mg EW is considered a normal Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose.

Lucky13 said:
The var and Winstrol (winny) will suppress ur natty Test production so no wonder ur sex drive went south with Mr Winky...when running cycles without any Test, sex drive can suffer (not always depends on the compounds used) so it's very normal to at least add in an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose to keep ur body happy...150mg EW is considered a normal Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose.

So if you believe in this philosophy why do you not employ it yourself?

Just asking, not trying to be confrontational. :)

ive started taking 200 mls of test e / week. its made mr winky a lil happier, but is still hard to bust 1 , if you know what i mean.....lol.... i know proviron is an anti estrogen, but do you think itll help mr. winky out?

HeHateMe said:
So if you believe in this philosophy why do you not employ it yourself?

Just asking, not trying to be confrontational. :)

Lol it's all in my Tbol cycle log below :)

Back