Im new here, learning a lot! a little about me....

stayfit

Well im new but not new! Ive never made an introduction post before though. Ive always been interested in this stuff, just havent done it. Im 33, been lifting since I was 19. I was 6'1 145lbs and I remember when I first sat down on the flat bench. I started benching 70lbs! LOL

For me gaining weight was always the hardest part but once I read up on nutrition and how much you actually have to eat it was easier. I got up to 185lbs, and very very lean, max bench was 265. I think i made some good gains.

Fastforward to now, Im now on a maio for anxiety. Works great and crushes it. Its changed my metabolism a little where I actually have to stay away from junk food lol....crazy! Ive been out of the gym for 6 months(January-June), I ended up having a hernia so I had surgery and was real busy with school.

Ive been back in it and making quick progress. I dont think Im a newb to training anymore so Im not making the mistakes ive made in the past. I was trying to get stuff from someone I met at the gym. At the time I didnt know how to start so he pushed Test400, Tren, EQ on me and a friend. Which doesnt really matter anyways because its been 3 months since I gave him the money and I havent gotten anything. Plus the "average joe" style gym that ive gone to for 13 years closed, so I dont even see the guy anymore. It is what it is, the wierdest part is the guy will randomly text or call me telling me hes going to be able to come through.

Looking on here more, and deciding to try again, Im just going to go with the standard beginner cycle. 500mg/week Test E or C, Arimidex, Clomid and Nolva. Now im trying to decide if I want to try to go through someone again, or a site. Being ripped off is the worst.

I have to cut it short...but I think thats good so far. Its nice to properly introduce myself though.

Please read the site rules. Asking for a source is not allowed. I know you didn't specifically do this, but you are getting close to crossing the line.

Oh sorry I didnt mean it to sound like that. Im capable on my own, just had bad luck with trusting someone who seemed like a good guy.

yah probably. Its been so wierd. The guy will even contact me via text/call still, to let me know hes still working on it. Its the wierdest thing ever.

Back