I'm New to the forums but had a question regarding

Unitedmadman

Hello Everyone,
I'm New to the forums but had a question regarding Double Dragon Pharms. I was passed down 3 bottles of SOS500, TST, and PCT from a buddy that had an injury and cant compete anymore. He told me this was great stuff even though its been off the market for some time now. My question is... After doing a lot of research on SOS 500, I just don't feel comfortable taking it as it seems very powerful and the side effects don't seem worth it to me (also, I have never been on a PH cycle). Can I stack the TST and the PCT to still get decent results?

Some stats- I'm 32, 6'1, 205 lbs and have worked out 5-6 days a week for the past couple years.

Hello Everyone,
I'm New to the forums but had a question regarding Double Dragon Pharms. I was passed down 3 bottles of SOS500, TST, and PCT from a buddy that had an injury and cant compete anymore. He told me this was great stuff even though its been off the market for some time now. My question is... After doing a lot of research on SOS 500, I just don't feel comfortable taking it as it seems very powerful and the side effects don't seem worth it to me (also, I have never been on a PH cycle). Can I stack the TST and the PCT to still get decent results?

Some stats- I'm 32, 6'1, 205 lbs and have worked out 5-6 days a week for the past couple years.

Be sure to start your own thread instead of jumping on someone else thread.

what is TST...?.......

if the sus500 is 500mg/ml then just use 1ml ew. maybe 0.5ml 2x a week. + AI and a good pct. read the stickies in the aas section.

Not ready for a cycle. At that weight and height you need to focus on your diet for 6 months and you will be amazed how your body responds. I doubt you will what to run a cycle. Spend your money of a diet program and food.

Welcome to the site. If your hell Benton running a cycle. Take the time to learn about it before your do it. It's 80% diet even with the steroids.

Back