im sick of these gay calls!!!!

sleepywizard

PaTriot
Basketball is totally being ruined with these gay and pussy fouls.you cant even touch another player or its a foul.personally i think its fixed. i also cant stand all the know call on players like shaq, time duncan,& kobe bryant. its getting out of hand. Basketball isnt the game it was years ago and i wonder if ill ever see the way it was again.

sleepywizard said:
i also cant stand all the know call on players like shaq,

It is beyond ridiculous with the no calls on Shaq. His back to the basket move consists of jamming his obese elbow into the defender's chest, such as what he did to Krsitic, the Nets center, in their series. He knocked the god damn wind out of the guy and knocked him on the ground, but there was no call.....just ridiculous.

Also, he steps over the line a lot of the time on his FT before it gets to the basket, but because he is shaq, the refs let it slide... :eyes:

i totally aree with you and im glad im not the only person that thinks this game is becoming a girl sport, and that shaq does go one foot over the line every time he shoots a ft.but they never call it on him they call it on the opposing team because he draws them over.it is total B.S.. i hope something is done to bring the sport back to life.

Back