Im thinkin of adding TREN to my cycle. should I?

horusculture

Im: 25yrs old. 230 lbs. 5'11. Bodyfat is 19%. This will be my 3rd cycle.

So far I have planned this.

1-16 test e @625mg/week
1-15 eq @800mg/week
11-18 anavar @80-100mg everyday

Hcg 500iu /week starting week 2-18. Aromasin @12.5mg everyday starting week 2-18. Pct is nolva 40/40/20/20.

My goals are to bulk the fuck up but because my bodyfat is @19% I was thinking of running tren weeks 1-6 to jump start my cycle. Also help shed fat. What u dudes think?:help::help::help:

Ive been doing a lot research on tren and it just seems like its not worth it. It keeps u up at night, it makes u sweat uncontrolably, it shuts u down hard, and u get untreatable gyno...I hear that the strength gains are by far the best and u lean out quite a bit. But it don't seem worth it unless you are a professional athlete or bber.....

But I still wana take something maybe to jump start my cycle and loss fat...iwill b eating clean but eating a lot...

tren is extremely harmful.. but nothing compares to it.. you can control the progesterone by controlling your estrogen or by having prami/caber on hand.. keeping your estro/progesto in check will reduce the insomnia and sweats but it will do nothing for the long term effects of tren.. ppl nowadays just take it because it works.. i personally dont think the ups outway the downs enough for me to use it anymore.. just my 2 cents

1-16 test e @625mg/week
1-15 eq @800mg/week

Hcg 500iu /week starting week 2-18. Aromasin @12.5mg everyday starting week 2-18. Pct is nolva 40/40/20/20.

My goals are to bulk the fuck up but because my bodyfat is @19% I was thinking of running tren weeks 1-6 to jump start my cycle. Also help shed fat. What u dudes think?:help::help::help:
this is your 3rd cycle and your allready running over 2 grams of gear while your useing var , you DONT need to add anything. the truth is your probablly dont need to take as much as you allready plan to grow.

if u can run clomid along with nolva for ur post cycle therapy (pct). u have the nolva right at 40/40/20/20 and the clomid run 100/100/50/50

i think he had 500iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) a wk in his original plan. the reason y we suggest nolva/clomid together is like dawg said above ur running alot of gear which will naturally shut u down more. u will bounce back better with a more in depth pct

Thx guys appreciate the lookin out. Seems like all these other kids wana treat this shit like a game. It aint as easy as candy...what should I run my clomid like? 50/50/25/25...? The nolva im getting is liquid. So im guessing the Clomid will b too?..

Y is tren being demonized so badly? The question is rhetorical, but it seems like some are fear mongering. I know that it is not a beginner's drug, but there are more harmful substances available. Like with anything, you have to use the common when using it. RANT

1-16 test e @625mg/week
1-15 eq @800mg/week

no hate or anything but 19% bf is pretty high, hows ur workout routine looking and diet? whats ur goal? id assume powerlifter

Last edited:
Y is tren being demonized so badly? The question is rhetorical, but it seems like some are fear mongering. I know that it is not a beginner's drug, but there are more harmful substances available. Like with anything, you have to use the common when using it. RANT

Can u name two other injectable compounds that are worse than tren ?

I'm no vet but I would not recommend tren yet. Also I think you might be running a LOT for 3rd cycle. I personally would drop the Anavar (var) altogether.. or for a bulk replace with maybe dbol first four weeks at 25-50g a day

tren is extremely harmful.. but nothing compares to it.. you can control the progesterone by controlling your estrogen or by having prami/caber on hand.. keeping your estro/progesto in check will reduce the insomnia and sweats but it will do nothing for the long term effects of tren.. ppl nowadays just take it because it works.. i personally dont think the ups outway the downs enough for me to use it anymore.. just my 2 cents

Hey Greazy. Shot you a PM bro :)

Back