IMT is Back! Ask us Anything! Dr Prescribed Testosterone

Hey fellas,

What is your position on pregnenolone supplementation via cream or pill? You ask patients to take it? Or let it come on its own from HCG usage?

Thanks!
Jim

Hey fellas,

What is your position on pregnenolone supplementation via cream or pill? You ask patients to take it? Or let it come on its own from HCG usage?

Thanks!
Jim

We use micronized pregnenolone/DHEA cream. We do not recommend it to everyone, but there is no harm in making sure you have enough. For those men with increased TSH levels we do highly recommend it though.

It is very important that you use the micronized cream though, we have found that oral supplementation does little to boost levels of either.

Hope this helps.

We use micronized pregnenolone/DHEA cream. We do not recommend it to everyone, but there is no harm in making sure you have enough. For those men with increased TSH levels we do highly recommend it though.

It is very important that you use the micronized cream though, we have found that oral supplementation does little to boost levels of either.

Hope this helps.

Doesn't HCG raise pregnenolone as well?

Do you prescribe recombinant peptides?

Yes we have an excellent Ipamorelin/GHRP2/Sermorelin mixture that comes with the auto pen. Guys have been having great results with it, we just started offering it back in April 2014.

1.Can a person be prescribed the peptides only? Or are they prescribed along with TRT?

2. I have ran ghrp6 that made me feel flushed and hungry. But it was not made using recombinant method but rather synthetic. From all my research it really looks like synthetic has no bio availability yet the peptide produced these common sides. How is that?

Last edited:
Hi IMT I posted this in another post but don't know if you'll see it. Are there any known negative consequences of long term hcg use in men and also of an AI. I bet there are few if any studies. Like so many things today including genetically modified food we have no idea their long term effects. It's like it's all a big experiment. I am into science and wonder about stuff like this. Thanks!

1.Can a person be prescribed the peptides only? Or are they prescribed along with TRT?

2. I have ran ghrp6 that made me feel flushed and hungry. But it was not made using recombinant method but rather synthetic. From all my research it really looks like synthetic has no bio availability yet the peptide produced these common sides. How is that?

I am not sure the difference here is related to wether they are recombinant or not. I would have to ask the Pharmacy.

As far as I am aware the reason GHRP6 makes you hungry is because it stimulates ghrelin, ACTH and prolactin in some men. Ipamorelin does not.

This so far is why our Serm/Ipamorelin/GHRP2 has been such a big hit as opposed to the old Serm/GHRP6/GHRP2 combo.

Since Ipam does not stimulate ghrelin it does not make you hungry, and since it does not stimulate ACTH there is no flush.

Hope this helps.

Hi IMT I posted this in another post but don't know if you'll see it. Are there any known negative consequences of long term hcg use in men and also of an AI. I bet there are few if any studies. Like so many things today including genetically modified food we have no idea their long term effects. It's like it's all a big experiment. I am into science and wonder about stuff like this. Thanks!

As far as we are aware there are no disadvantages to HCG in long term studies dosing the way we do. We have also had men on HCG for over 5 years and have not ran into anything.

As for anastrozole, there are some known side effects, also shown in some studies on females. Keep in mind these females are dosing 5-15x what we would recommend, so we believe it is entirely dosage related.

Everything has some side effects, its all about risk reward. At the dosages we use for testosterone optimization, the reward far outweighs the risk.

Hope this helps.

Is the VIP program still coming along? Would love to be able to consult IMT staff on my protocol and ways I can improve on it

Not sure, I had to put the breaks on because my admin said he was not sure about the legalities.

Sorry about that.

Back