IMT is Back! Ask us Anything! Dr Prescribed Testosterone

Hey IMT. I am currently on your testosterone replacement program. I use hcg 500iu/wk along with my test to help maintain testicle function and fertility. I don't see myself having kids for at least another 5-10 years. My hopes is that the hcg will be enough to maintain my fertility long term, but who knows if it will keep me fertile for 10 years.

My question is in regards to HMG. Have you guys ever thought of offering this to your clients? My understanding is that you really only need to use it around the time you are trying to conceive to give your sperm count a "boost". Is this something that is a possibility in the future?

Thanks guys

Good question.
I know my doc told me lowest dose for maintaining sperm count on TRT is 1200 i.u. a week (400 i.u. x3)
But adding in all that HCG could make one feel wired...
I know I would need to come down in Test to be able to dial in a protocol like that....
E3D is good enough. I tried 100 i.u. a day witj my TRT. ..
holy fuck did libido go up.

Hey IMT. I am currently on your testosterone replacement program. I use hcg 500iu/wk along with my test to help maintain testicle function and fertility. I don't see myself having kids for at least another 5-10 years. My hopes is that the hcg will be enough to maintain my fertility long term, but who knows if it will keep me fertile for 10 years.

My question is in regards to HMG. Have you guys ever thought of offering this to your clients? My understanding is that you really only need to use it around the time you are trying to conceive to give your sperm count a "boost". Is this something that is a possibility in the future?

Thanks guys

Yes it is definitely a possibility, we are actually working with a few pharmacies now to see if they would like to offer it.

So hopefully we will have it available early next year.

We do not think it is a bad idea to do a restart every 12-18 months. This will give you an idea of where you stand, it will tell you if your still capable of recovering and if so to what degree.

We have found that most guys can recover their function, to some degree.

Hope this helps

Have a question about adding Hcg to my trt protocol

Been on trt for 4 months and my tt levels are 750 peak and 550 trough thinking about options of upping tt levels.

Option 1 adding HCG. But my reseach has lead me to believe that it stimulates the thyroid and since being on trt my tsh has went from 2.52 to 3.16 and 3 being the standard high mark would thus be a good option? Since last blood work confirmed the higher level I've noticed a weight loss stall and actually gained a pound or two I'm thinking that the higher number in tsh is the culprit.

Option 2 increase test c from 100 to 125 mg a week

Thanks

Have a question about adding Hcg to my trt protocol

Been on trt for 4 months and my tt levels are 750 peak and 550 trough thinking about options of upping tt levels.

Option 1 adding HCG. But my reseach has lead me to believe that it stimulates the thyroid and since being on trt my tsh has went from 2.52 to 3.16 and 3 being the standard high mark would thus be a good option? Since last blood work confirmed the higher level I've noticed a weight loss stall and actually gained a pound or two I'm thinking that the higher number in tsh is the culprit.

Option 2 increase test c from 100 to 125 mg a week

Thanks

Well keep in mind when your TSH goes up, that actually means your thyroid is slowing down. TSH is the hormone that signals T3 and T4 production. So if its going up, it means current levels of T3 and T4 may not be adequate.

So it sounds like HCG and pregnenolone may be a great add to your regimen.

Please consult your physician before making any changes to your regimen.

Hope this helps.

Well keep in mind when your TSH goes up, that actually means your thyroid is slowing down. TSH is the hormone that signals T3 and T4 production. So if its going up, it means current levels of T3 and T4 may not be adequate.

So it sounds like HCG and pregnenolone may be a great add to your regimen.

Please consult your physician before making any changes to your regimen.

Hope this helps.

Yes it does thank you.

Will adress it with dr on next visit

IMT...since we're on the subject of possible new products, I was wondering if there was any thought on adding aromasin (exemestane) as an option for an AI? I've only ever used anastrozole, but i've heard some prefer stane.

Well its tough because we can only offer what the pharmacies dispense, and right now I am not aware of any that have it. I think the biggest reason they do not make it because its considerably more expensive than Exemestane.

My current protocol is 70mg of Test Cyp 2x per week, 250iu hcg the day before each test injection. I'm still having testicular atrophy. My testicles don't feel full and firm. Should I bump hcg up to 500iu 2x per week? Should I add something like torem?

On a separate note. I started with a new TRT doc. He did a full blood panel, and my DHEA was low, I had been holding off on adding DHEA until I spoke with him. I had added DHEA once before and it through my e2 off, raising it. So, I've added it back (25mg micronized), and once again I'm having e2 issues (nipple soreness, etc.). I tested my e2 levels at trough and it was 46. My question is, is the benefit of DHEA worth the pain in the ass that it's creating with trying to control e2? Any suggestions? Thanks.

My current protocol is 70mg of Test Cyp 2x per week, 250iu hcg the day before each test injection. I'm still having testicular atrophy. My testicles don't feel full and firm. Should I bump hcg up to 500iu 2x per week? Should I add something like torem?

On a separate note. I started with a new TRT doc. He did a full blood panel, and my DHEA was low, I had been holding off on adding DHEA until I spoke with him. I had added DHEA once before and it through my e2 off, raising it. So, I've added it back (25mg micronized), and once again I'm having e2 issues (nipple soreness, etc.). I tested my e2 levels at trough and it was 46. My question is, is the benefit of DHEA worth the pain in the ass that it's creating with trying to control e2? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Well here at IMT we do not believe in dosing HCG less than 400IU at a time for this reason. We believe it is better to do the 500IU once per week than it is to do 250IUx2 a week. So I would def talk to your doctor about increasing your dosage.

It sounds like your E2 problem is in your head, 46 is a great number on a non sensitive test. It is very common for men to think they are having nipple soreness from increased aromatization when, at doctor prescribed dosages, it is highly unlikely.

We do like micronized DHEA, but we recommend it with pregnenolone.

E2 is definitely the most important part of dialing in any TRT program, but at the same time we have found guys tend to over worry about it. Most of the time men are so worried about it they end up crashing their E2. Unless your E2 is over 50, there is no reason to worry about (on a non sensitive test).

Hope this helps

PS: We have to be careful about critiquing everyones program since they are under the care of another physician. Not to mention if we did it for free for everyone, we would be out of business. So please keep in mind this thread is open to anyone that wants to ask questions about IMT and or its services.

We do stop by in others threads from time to time and give our input. The safest way to get your program dialed in is to become a client of IMT.

I know this is problematic for guys that already have a prescription, so IMT is launching a new VIP membership this Friday that involves paying to be a VIP member and having all access to IMT's consulting without getting meds from them. This is simply an inexpensive membership fee that will be paid and you will enjoy all of the hands on expertise that IMT has to offer. We are just wrapping up the final details of it now.

So for everyone looking to get concierge treatment, but remain on a program with their current docs, we will have an inexpensive membership program for you by this weekend.

This will be an international program and we are very excited about it.

Last edited:
Well here at IMT we do not believe in dosing HCG less than 400IU at a time for this reason. We believe it is better to do the 500IU once per week than it is to do 250IUx2 a week. So I would def talk to your doctor about increasing your dosage.

It sounds like your E2 problem is in your head, 46 is a great number on a non sensitive test. It is very common for men to think they are having nipple soreness from increased aromatization when, at doctor prescribed dosages, it is highly unlikely.

We do like micronized DHEA, but we recommend it with pregnenolone.

E2 is definitely the most important part of dialing in any TRT program, but at the same time we have found guys tend to over worry about it. Most of the time men are so worried about it they end up crashing their E2. Unless your E2 is over 50, there is no reason to worry about (on a non sensitive test).

Hope this helps

PS: We have to be careful about critiquing everyones program since they are under the care of another physician. Not to mention if we did it for free for everyone, we would be out of business. So please keep in mind this thread is open to anyone that wants to ask questions about IMT and or its services.

We do stop by in others threads from time to time and put our input. The safest way to get your program dialed in is to become a client of IMT.

I know this is problematic for guys that already have a prescription, so IMT is launching a new VIP membership this Friday that involves paying to be a VIP member and having all access to IMT's consulting without getting meds from them. This is simply an inexpensive membership fee that will be paid and you will enjoy all of the hands on expertise that IMT has to offer. We are just wrapping up the final details of it now.

So for everyone looking to get concierge treatment, but remain on a program with their current docs, we will have an inexpensive membership program for you by this weekend.

This will be an international program and we are very excited about it.

Thanks for the response. I'm definitely not questioning your expertise, but my nipples have been very sore, and a small bump behind each nipple started to form. I don't believe that's in my head. This started to happen last time as well. I'm using Raloxifene to get rid of that. The bump is now gone after about a week, but the tenderness hasn't quite gone away just yet. Anyway, thanks again for the response. I appreciate it.

Well just remember its possible you do have some gyno but it is just very unlikely at the dosages we are talking about.

We have been doing this a long time and have seen this scenario many times, just ask 3J xD he thought he had gyno for like 4 years, only to find out it was simply a fat nodule.

It is very possible that lump has been there a very long time and you just never noticed it before because you weren't looking for it.

Most of the time, when guys have gyno, their E2 will be 4x what yours was.

So just keep that in mind.

To add to that, my nipples always get more sensitive even hard when on testosterone, but this is not actually gyno.

Sounds like you guys need to perform a physical exam of his testicles and nipples to determine what is going on. :)

If I had a dollar for every guy on 'Ology that thought he had gyno because his nips are sensitive I would be a rich man.

Don't take this the wrong way Havasu. I am not saying you are imagining your condition or anything like that.

Sounds like you guys need to perform a physical exam of his testicles and nipples to determine what is going on. :)

If I had a dollar for every guy on 'Ology that thought he had gyno because his nips are sensitive I would be a rich man.

Don't take this the wrong way Havasu. I am not saying you are imagining your condition or anything like that.
Can you examine my nipples Mega?

No homo...?

:D

Okay, sorry IMT - I won't muck up your thread with silliness anymore, I promise! <3

If I was refunded my gyno removal surgery expenses for every time someone on a hormone forum told me I didn't have gyno - I would be an even richer man than you ;)

Hey IMT -

I'm interested in learning more about Ipamorelin vs. Serm/ghrp6/ghrp2....

Can you provide some insight on this as far as the benefits and dosing?

Thank you!

Havasu

He's right on that dosing for HCG....
Those 400-500 i.u. doses work way better than 250 i.u. doses..even if you take 2 shots of 250 i.u. a week....still not the same. Maybe for some its ok.
I too notice 250 i.u. per dose does very little for me.
My doc says 400 i.u. 3 times a week. ...
I find it hard to dial in with that dose....
thats a stimulating dose too on top of taking Test.

Hey IMT -

I'm interested in learning more about Ipamorelin vs. Serm/ghrp6/ghrp2....

Can you provide some insight on this as far as the benefits and dosing?

Thank you!

Sure thing.

Our Ipamorelin combination is exactly like Sermorelin/GHRP-6/GHRP-2 except the GHRP-6 is swapped out for Ipamorelin.

So the combination is Sermorelin/IPAM/GHRP-2

Why is this beneficial?

Basically because IPAM works just like GHRP-6 yet it is a little stronger and it does not stimulate Cortisol, ACTH, Ghrelin or Prolactin.

So if you have taken GHRP-6 before I am sure you noticed the immediate hunger, and the flush that comes shortly after dosing. The IPAM DOES NOT give this effect. So our guys are finding it is a lot easier to control their appetite and they hold far less water on it. We also had a few clients get gyno symptoms on the GHRP-6.

Our IPAM combo only comes in the automatic injection pen combination. We have found a dosage of 150mcg 2-3x per day is plenty. Some of our clients actually needed their dosage reduced to 100mcg.

This may sound low in comparison to some of the things you read on the net, but remember we are talking about a formulation that comes from a state licensed pharmacy, so all of the raw materials to make it are at certain specificity.

I have been meaning to change the page on the website so it talks about IPAM I will get that done this weekend. Just been busy working on our VIP program.

Last edited:
Sure thing.

Our Ipamorelin combination is exactly like Sermorelin/GHRP-6/GHRP-2 except the GHRP-6 is swapped out for Ipamorelin.

So the combination is Sermorelin/IPAM/GHRP-2

Why is this beneficial?

Basically because IPAM works just like GHRP-6 yet it is a little stronger and it does not stimulate Cortisol, ACTH, Ghrelin or Prolactin.

So if you have taken GHRP-6 before I am sure you noticed the immediate hunger, and the flush that comes shortly after dosing. The IPAM DOES NOT give this effect. So our guys are finding it is a lot easier to control their appetite and they hold far less water on it. We also had a few clients get gyno symptoms on the GHRP-6.

Our IPAM combo only comes in the automatic injection pen combination. We have found a dosage of 150mcg 2-3x per day is plenty. Some of our clients actually needed their dosage reduced to 100mcg.

This may sound low in comparison to some of the things you read on the net, but remember we are talking about a formulation that comes from a state licensed pharmacy, so all of the raw materials to make it are at certain specificity.

I have been meaning to change the page on the website so it talks about IPAM I will get that done this weekend. Just been busy working on our VIP program.

Thanks IMT. Been reading some info on DatBtrue.com and this has been helpful as well.

Does the Ipam only come in an auto-pen or can it be done with insulin pins if one preferred?

I want in on the VIP Membership!

Last edited:
Back