IMT is Back! Ask us Anything! Dr Prescribed Testosterone

how does IMT treat guys that have been self supplementing TRT? Will you still treat them?
Any deals for husband/wife combo treatments? what is the typical price range of BHRT for ladies?

Ladies are $600 for 3 months. We use a combination of testosterone, estradiol and progesterone for them. This is what makes our program different, if women supplement 1 hormone they need to replace all three or they will become dominate in the supplemented hormone.

For men testosterone programs range from $350 for 2 months to $750 for 15 weeks depending on specific dosages.

Men who are being treated for a testosterone deficiency will put that on the new patient packet so our physicians won't be looking for a low testosterone value, mainly developing a baseline and seeing if anything needs to be titrated.

My name is Todd Thomas I am the senior clinical consultant at IMT, shoot me an email at info@increasemyt.com and I will be happy to answer any additional questions you have about your specific situation. I am sure we can find something that satisfies your goals and your budget at the same time.

Last edited:
Back