In US, is domestic, or import stuff more likely to be real?

Banneduser

Still a new face here and in the whole gear game (3rd cycle). My one source moved to Texas and don't have contact with him anymore. He gave me his source info and come to find out this time I get some bunk shit. But the first two were great. Usually just run a test and dbol cycle. Looking to expand and get into some different stuff. Been doing a shit ton of looking online for new source. Are more import sources more reliable than are the domestic US sources?

Its a crap shoot homie. Best thing to do is research, make friends, and youll eventually find something worthy.

Thanks metal. Just sucks ordered this fake shit. Was pumped to get on it. Gonna have to do a cut and work with what I got for now.

Seen a few on here but not sure if they are placed there by fake labs or legit. I'll just have to make this one of my new homes for a while. You guys seem to be ok for a bunch of trenned up dudes. Lol. Just glad the troll level isn't that of Misc. lol

Seen a few on here but not sure if they are placed there by fake labs or legit. I'll just have to make this one of my new homes for a while. You guys seem to be ok for a bunch of trenned up dudes. Lol. Just glad the troll level isn't that of Misc. lol

Yep, good idea. Just stick around and make friends

there are plenty of ugl out there people trust. import and domestic both. stick around and contribute, i'm sure you'll be all set up in no time.

Back