increase muscle mass without affecting test levels??

*budd_2040

i just recently did a 3 month post cycle therapy (pct) to bring my test levels back to normal because they were very low for about a year, due to a cycle i did. i dont want to have to worry about me crashing again but i wanted to try to build some muscle mass (now being a great time because my receptors have been fresh for so long now).

is there anything you know of that could achieve this?
any steroids mild enough that i wouldnt have to worry about? anavar? any prohormones? please let me know what you guys think. thanks

Dianabol and a strong diet. Remember, it doesnt matter what you take, most of putting on mass/size/strength comes with your diet, if you dont diet right, its pointless. (if you are serious about training that is)

Stats?
Prevrious cycle?

roccodart440 said:
Yup, it's prime time now.

hehe lol.

No steroid wont affect youre own system, giving that you use any amount and for a period wich will give you any gains.

Post up your last cycle along with your stats. A Dianabol cycle is a bad idea. I dont see a reason for you to be shut down so hard (unless your were on a lot of gear or were on for an extended period of time). Any reasonable cycle followed up with a proper post cycle therapy (pct) shouldn't result in a shut down for the majority of people. Now if your talkin 1g test, combine with tren and orals etc etc, then yeah, standard nolva post cycle therapy (pct) might not do it.

i was doin tren, test, hgh probably for 5 months straight. i doubt the post cycle therapy (pct) i used (liquid clomid) helped much. recently i did hpta recovery (hcg, clomid, nolva) and had my blood tested recently and i was finally at normal levels. now im about 185-190. about 8% body fat. i can clean up my diet and get back to about 180-182 which is reqally lean for me. so any more suggestions on gear or supps/prohormones that wouldnt affect my test levels much? i hear anavar doesnt affect it much at all for some..

budd_2040 said:
i was doin tren, test, hgh probably for 5 months straight. i doubt the post cycle therapy (pct) i used (liquid clomid) helped much. recently i did hpta recovery (hcg, clomid, nolva) and had my blood tested recently and i was finally at normal levels. now im about 185-190. about 8% body fat. i can clean up my diet and get back to about 180-182 which is reqally lean for me. so any more suggestions on gear or supps/prohormones that wouldnt affect my test levels much? i hear anavar doesnt affect it much at all for some..

All steroids are going to affect your natural production of test. If someone tells you otherwise then they are either lying or don't know any better. That being said, there is evidence to suggest that a small dose of anavar will allow you to still produce testosterone but at a lower level. I know StoneColdNTO has a chart with the info, maybe he can chime in here.

so if i did 20-30 mg of anavar for about 4-5 weeks..would you expect post cycle therapy (pct) would be needed such as nolva and clomid? would hcg b needed as well? ive heard some guys are fine with no post cycle therapy (pct) with anavar..

i never did var...and what stonecolds chart was trying to show you is that within 5 days you were already pretty supressed... so yea post cycle therapy (pct) would deffinately be necessary... i think hcg during the cycle...and a high dose at teh end is the best thing you can do... it makes me feel really comforatable with recovering instead of goin into the post cycle therapy (pct) with raisins...

Back