Increased discomfort from smaller needle

Pecs are honestly one of the easiest sites. Great visibility, the site is in front and easy to reach - offering stability, and the odds of hurting yourself are pretty slim unless you're like 5% body fat with zero lean mass in the chesticles. :)

Would not have thought of that area - makes me think of getting stabbed in the chest. Where in the pecs do you hit?

Pinned B12 for a few years. But never quads with AAS. Figured I would hit that muscle group first because it is so accessible and I found it very easy to do the B12 injections.

You will be fine after a few injections there. Just man up.

Pecs are honestly one of the easiest sites. Great visibility, the site is in front and easy to reach - offering stability, and the odds of hurting yourself are pretty slim unless you're like 5% body fat with zero lean mass in the chesticles. :)

Ha chesticles , you're a trip man :D

I have a good chest 5/8" will do it but 1" I'm gonna try it.

Not that there is anything wrong with that....
Nooooope, it's what all the cool kids are doing nowadays. :D

Would not have thought of that area - makes me think of getting stabbed in the chest. Where in the pecs do you hit?
I aim about two inches above the nipple, and about 1.5 inches towards the center. It's the thickest part of the pectoralis major, and has the least amount of veins. Sometimes I'll flex to be sure it's the right spot (don't flex when inserting the needle though!) as it will stand out more.

Ha chesticles , you're a trip man :D

I have a good chest 5/8" will do it but 1" I'm gonna try it.

Yeah, I pretty much use a 1" for everything. You could probably get away with shorter, but I like to make sure I'm deep in that muscle belly, so I don't get any leakage to the subcutaneous layer - causing a lump. :)

Are you using a 23G or 25G. I think I've heard you say you use a 25G but I can't do the oil thing with that small a "G". I only use a 25G for water base like "prop" or " mast". So I've only done Delts when doing some water.

Yes, 25g 1" is what I use. A 23g would work fine too.

OP here with an update.
Today, I injected the 150mg with a 1" 22g. Right into the thigh. Got to say, no more discomfort going in than the 25g I used last week. Like none. More important, absolutely no post-injection discomfort.
Could be that the muscle is no longer virgin, as described above. Or perhaps it is because it took a fraction of the time to empty the syringe than it did with the 25g needle. That is my theory. Or maybe I just hit a sweet spot.
Also, I found it impossible to draw the oil serum from the bottle with the 25g needle.
So I think the 22g is my tool of choice, at least for quads. May try the 25 in the chest. Pincushion Syndrome.

OP here with an update.
Today, I injected the 150mg with a 1" 22g. Right into the thigh. Got to say, no more discomfort going in than the 25g I used last week. Like none. More important, absolutely no post-injection discomfort.
Could be that the muscle is no longer virgin, as described above. Or perhaps it is because it took a fraction of the time to empty the syringe than it did with the 25g needle. That is my theory. Or maybe I just hit a sweet spot.
Also, I found it impossible to draw the oil serum from the bottle with the 25g needle.
So I think the 22g is my tool of choice, at least for quads. May try the 25 in the chest. Pincushion Syndrome.

I draw with 20g and inject with 25g. Going up to 22g to inject sounds painful!!!

Back