IncreaseMyT New Website is Live!! Please Give Us Some Feedback

looks good, esp. the home page.. better flow, more professional and sleek

only thing i dislike is the logo design.. looks a little "poverty" compared to the rest of the site.

The site is well designed and user friendly. Great job. I am intrigued about your services.
I was reading through the FAQs and I have a couple of recommendations:
Question: Am I a Candidate -- you reference a survey. It would be helpful if you provided a link to the survey in the text or right below it.
Question: What Happens Next -- provide a link to the contact form, either in the text or right below it
Question: What are some benefits of Human Growth Hormone -- about halfway down, it looks like the next question may have been formatted as an answer. In other words, shouldn't "What are some of the menopause symptoms?" be a question of its own?

It is obvious that you have put in a lot of time, care, and effort on your new site. Good Job!

The site is well designed and user friendly. Great job. I am intrigued about your services.
Question: Am I a Candidate -- you reference a survey. It would be helpful if you provided a link to the survey in the text or right below it.
Question: What Happens Next -- provide a link to the contact form, either in the text or right below it
Question: What are some benefits of Human Growth Hormone -- about halfway down, it looks like the next question may have been formatted as an answer. In other words, shouldn't "What are some of the menopause symptoms?" be a question of its own?

It is obvious that you have put in a lot of time, care, and effort on your new site. Good Job!

Always good to hear compliments around here, thanks!

new site looks good. user friendly! ill get used to it as I am a new client with imt as of yesterday! saying im excited is an understatement!!

Thank you very much for the input! I was working on the FAQ last night actually and updated the top 5 or so. As I update the rest I will implement your recommendations. This type of feedback is extremely valuable to us so thank you for taking the time.

new site looks good. user friendly! ill get used to it as I am a new client with imt as of yesterday! saying im excited is an understatement!!

Awesome we are so glad to have you! Please keep everyone posted on your results, guys tend to get feeling great on the program and disappear, current clients posting in the forum really helps us.

If any other IMT clients have a short testimonial they would like to put on the front page with the others please email them to info@increasemyt.com

I will post my experience and results along the way beginning with my weight loss I already accomplished coming first and soon! thanks!!

Ive updated the top 8 FAQs so have addressed some of the concerns. Let me know if you see anything else and also please let me know any more FAQ questions you think should be added.

Thanks for all the help!

For many of us, price is the number one factor on choosing a low T clinic.

It would be helpful to break down your costs more clearly, and show real life examples of the costs.

What is the price of the consult, the blood work, the test cyp, the adex, the hcg, the syringes.

For many of us, price is the number one factor on choosing a low T clinic.

It would be helpful to break down your costs more clearly, and show real life examples of the costs.

What is the price of the consult, the blood work, the test cyp, the adex, the hcg, the syringes.

quality>all

Well if you saw the backend options you would see you can literally make any program you want. So a better question is what price do you want it to be?

I mean we keep our 4 main programs to give you an idea of pricing but what if someone was best suited on 160mg per week? What if hormone levels and symptoms pointed to a benefit with DHEA, trochees, GH optimization, amino acid therapy all together or some individually? That would change all the pricing of the total program.

So the only other way to do it would be to have a complete list of meds with individual pricing and we do not do that for 2 reasons:

#1 Our physicians prescribe programs based on what has worked in the past through their 15+ years experience. Its not something you pick out exactly what you want and order it off the website.

#2 Products change constantly, with restrictions places on pharmacies in regard to how much they can stock at a time some pharmacies may run out of meds for a month due to what it takes to get new batches going.

So the price range is best. This shows that we are generally competitive with other cookie cutter programs out there. But if you want to get really detailed on things the price can very per person. Or if you don't need syringes etc we can take that stuff off. Maybe you have been on a program before and you don't need anastrozole, the scenarios are endless.

Also we are a concierge testosterone replacement therapy clinic, we want to talk with our clients and go over everything verbally so there is no confusion.

We would prefer to speak with clients after they have submitted their new patient forms, even if they do not have lab work, this will allow us to build their file and have more information about their specific situation or circumstance right from the beginning. Its hard for us to keep track of incoming calls if we don't have a file for you. Once you send in your forms this is when we really get to know you.

Besides getting reviewed is free..so. Let me know if this makes sense.

Last edited:
Back