Injectable anavar

roccodart440

Why doesn't ayone make this?

We have injectable dbol, primo, Winstrol (winny), test, and masteron, which all come in oral form but no anavar?

WHat gives?

Make it up. Theres nothing stopping you, its just the nature of the hormone. Var isnt very liver toxic, and is pretty darn bioavailible via the good old stomach.

Take it from me, ive made many oral-only things into injectables. There isnt really any difference in the real world when you get down to it. Id skip the fuss and just do it orally but sometimes the fun is in the fuss.

why the fuck would you want to do that? Why the fuck would u want to make any oral an injectable? lol

I agree with Dougoe, no one's stopping you

skarhead1 said:
why the fuck would you want to do that? Why the fuck would u want to make any oral an injectable? lol

I agree with Dougoe, no one's stopping you

1st off if you don't know why you are an idiot and the two threads I started today you responded with two retarded posts.

Absobtion is always better with injables and it only makes one pass through the liver instead of two. Not to mention the slower absorbtion increasing the active life of the drug in the body. I use inj dbo instead of oral but I supose my terrible results prove your point?

It's probably negligible with 17aas.. if it worked so much better dont u think people would be dmaking that shiit already???....... DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

As far as UGL's go it's a lack of demand. Personally, I'm going to make some inj anavar and dbol, then compare lab tests to see if there's a difference b/t oral and IM admin.

DougoeFre5h said:
The idea has its pro's - only con is frequent injections really.
True...some don't mind ED injections, I don't think Aboot has ever done a cycle with long esters!

I remember reading a thread somewhere about a user making injectable var saying it was extremely good, i'll try find it.

I been meaning to make injectable dbol for a while, but ive been eating some blue hearts i got for real cheap, and they are strong fuckers. I should try anavar too some time.

skarhead1 said:
It's probably negligible with 17aas.. if it worked so much better dont u think people would be dmaking that shiit already???....... DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Alot of peple do use injectable orals, durrrrrrrr? Ever heard of winstrol, primo, masteron or dbol?

DocJ said:
As far as UGL's go it's a lack of demand. Personally, I'm going to make some inj anavar and dbol, then compare lab tests to see if there's a difference b/t oral and IM admin.

That would be great. PLease post your findings.

NYCEE said:
I been meaning to make injectable dbol for a while, but ive been eating some blue hearts i got for real cheap, and they are strong fuckers. I should try anavar too some time.

I like injectable dbol. Due to it's very short avtive life the injectable IMO works better and the injectable has always been cheaper from my source. I LOVE anavar. If you decide brew some let us know how you make out.

Last edited:
Good post

I would use injectable anavar if I heard some good experiences from it.
I'm wanting to use anavar for a bridge between cycle(I just posted a new thread).
I really don't mind ED injections. I think its way better than carring around pills everyday and watching a clock. Just inject in the morning and off you go.

I make homebrew, but I've never made injectable orals. maybe this will be my first.
If anybody comes up wth a good working recipe then let me know!

yeah and does anyone notice a difference btween inj Winstrol (winny) and oral Winstrol (winny)? No. So why would you make any other 17AA an injectable?????? Unless youre some kinda freak who likes injecting himself then I would say its a great idea..

skarhead1 said:
yeah and does anyone notice a difference btween inj Winstrol (winny) and oral Winstrol (winny)? No.
really? WHy do so may peple use inj Winstrol (winny) then? Again, like mustang mentioned there is no wathing a clock. It's one shot and go.

So why would you make any other 17AA an injectable??????
I'm not going to repeat myself.

Unless youre some kinda freak who likes injecting himself then I would say its a great idea..

:)

pineapple said:
Did any of you make injectable Anavar yet?
I plan on whipping some up in a few weeks because I don't like taking 100mg/day orally to get the results I want. I'll post here after I make it and have taken a few shots.

DocJ said:
I plan on whipping some up in a few weeks because I don't like taking 100mg/day orally to get the results I want. I'll post here after I make it and have taken a few shots.
Is there a recipe for it that will hold?

pineapple said:
Is there a recipe for it that will hold?
Ha! well, I'll be flying by the seat of my pants a little but I'm going to start off with something like this:
50mg/ml
2%BA
10%BB
10%Guaiacol
50/50:EO/safflower oil

Back