Injectable Dbol

thunderin

Tan Gun Tiger
Are there any conversions for injectable Dbol that do not include PEG? I am allergic to it.

Is injectable Dbol easier on the liver than oral?

Thanks

thunderin said:
Is injectable Dbol easier on the liver than oral?

Thanks

Slightly.......but not worth the pain in the ass. It will miss the first pass through your liver, but that's the extent of it.

Injectable Dbol at 100mg/mL

I successfully converted this last night at 4%BA/12%BB in oil. I had to reheat this morning but I am pleased.

Last edited by a moderator:
thunderin said:
I successfully converted this last night at 4%BA/12%BB in oil. I had to reheat this morning but I am pleased.

if it didnt hold then you didnt sucessfully convert it. :D

most no esters arenet going to hold in solution. they make nice suspensions but rarely hold in solution for IM purposes.

If you reheated, like PB said, it didn't convert successfully. How was the pain factor? I'm assuming pretty high if it crashed in your muscle???

Derek

I inject this into my glutes daily, and I have no discomfort. Quads are a different story.

I heat all my vials before drawing out to inject. So, no sweat really.

The reason I prefer the oil based injectable is so that I highly suspect keeps my blood levels more constant than oral.

Note: the gains I am making are excellent, but my cycle is heavy.

Mini Me said:
Are you still in the South or back in Beijing?

MM

Still in Shanghai, but it is starting to get hot, humid and rainy. I still miss Beijing though. Bodybuilding is a much bigger scene here than up North.

Cheers

Thunderin,

I wish I was down there! I have found that it is so easy to become lazy here! I go to the gym and am easly the biggest guy, there is nothing to aspire to. I went home at christmas and had a real reality check.

Thanks for the PM!

Regards

MM

Back