Injectable T3 & Clen possible?

SprtNVolcoM

MD Labs makes a product called Helios (40mcg Clenbuterol HCL, 5.4mg Yohimbine HCL) which is injectable clen/yohimb. If i recall the old formula also contained T3. Anyone remember this?

Anyhow, I heard some pretty good things about this Helios product and was wondering what you guys thought about injectable Clen/T3 and how hard would it be to make?

Thanks,
Sprt

PS: Sorry I cant get into more detail .. im actually on my way out the door.

Its as easy as 1-2-3.

Mix with bac water, pass through a 22, done.

Your going to have to make a large quantity to keep the dosage accurate. The smaller the batch the larger the % error. Maybe 2 liters would hold you over for the summer? :p

Mranak & Doug, I always appreciate your replies ...

I've never tried MD Labs Helios. Would an injectable of this nature even be worth the time? Granted, it would be a nice experiment and I would enjoy the experience, but do either of you guys think it would work? Compared to oral administration, do you feel that the injects would have any added benefits? I believe it would still go systematic even if injected Sub-Q; making it no difference that oral application really.

The reason I'm even considering this is because I have these very stubborn problem areas that I cant seem to get under control. No matter what I do they remain; and I've tried everything. As mentioned, sub-q injections would be the method of application and I would only be using them in these problem areas. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Sprt

There is a potential solution: mesotherapy. This is basically injecting a chemical that somehow disrupts (kills, breaks apart, or other more appropriate word can be used here) the fat cells.

I know that animal or somebody sells a mesotherapy injectable.

I can see how there might be some potential benefit to injecting the clen, but I don't think spot-injecting the T3 would yield any real advantage. But that's all speculation.

ive tried mesotherapy and it is neither quick nor easy. there ARE noticable results, but the redness and swelling and lumps make it hard to use.
youre looking at having to hit the same area with atleast 3 "rounds" or series of injections and each round takes about 10 days to look normal again...
so if you dont mind your stomach (or wherever) looking red,swollen, and lumpy for a few monthes give it a go.
when i did my rounds i told everyone i was having an alergic reaction to a topical product.

I'm using PGF2a right now ... 13.5mg total ED (2.7mg 5-6x ED). I'm injecting IM currently but will begin a Sub-Q regimen starting tomorrow (Monday). It seems to be working fairly well, but I am literally a human pin cushion; something I don't enjoy.

The mesotherapy looks promising as well ... I know two females here in town who have done this with really good results. It's not cheap, however.

I'm going to keep looking into the whole spot reduction ordeal.
Sprt

Back