Injecting .. and Cardio

epoxy

Spartan
Anyone else ever feel this way? I'm 6'2, 180, by no means overweight in any way. Although for a couple of days after I inject, I'm relatively sensitive and sore on my ass, and I feel like when I'm running, my ass is bouncing around a little, and god damn, my ass is sore by the time im done running. :afro:

have the same problem brother, still waiting for answers in my thread. I have been told that it could be injecting too frequent in the same place, idk how you're doing it. But a buddy in my thread said to put the syringe into a warm cup of water for and put the needle in the freezer for 5min then put it together and inject, and then take 4 aleve after. That's what he recommended to me, so i might as well try it. and i have to find new injection locations because i was injecting every two days, doing one cheek and then the other but that's too frequent i was told.

naw im just doing each glute once a week. but im not like in pain just sore. ass slapping. all that shit, its out the window. my girl slapped me on the ass two days ago and the test kicked in and i thought i was going to blow my top. hahaha. but yeah. i was just saying. its literally a pain in the ass for me to hit the cardio and have a sore ass all along the way.

well who is doing the injections? I found my first cycle, i did the injections, and it hurt every single time, 2 days later soreness. 2nd cycle, i had my friend do it and it has only hurt/been sore once.

Back