Injecting test prop and tren sub q?

The big issue with this is it's a lot of oil for one spot sub Q. Even a 1/2 cc is quite a bit for a subq inject it can be painful and ball up like a motherfucker!

but does it go away fast?

Negative, feel hownlong the bump you have in the muscle you inject. It takes about a week to go down in a place where theres oxygen rich blood flowing through it all the time. Imagine how kuch longer its going to take for it to disipate in sub q shot where blood doesnt flow as well and as much as it does in your muscle.

Shhhhhh....damn it let him figure it out when he looks like a golf ball
Well I tried it into my delts and quads. .3cc each spot. Very little bubbeling in the quads but delts look normal. I'll prob make a log later on just to share my experience weather its worth it or not

I inject my test subq, 0.5cc ED. No issues for me. Much less pip than IM. I only get very tiny bumps but you can always push on it and move the oil around. Alternatively, i move the needle around a bit when injecting. I usually only experience aslight redness at the site, no bump and very little pip when doing this.
As for runnin out of sites... Not hard, im around 14%bf and can easily find enough subq fat inmost of my abdomen and sides.

Back