Injection saftey & technique: Questions and Answers

Yes, this does happen, unfortunately this is not something you can control but generally has more to do with the rubber stopper quality. I've punctured Pfizer vial with 16 gauge without an issue. But you're correct, if there's an issue, move up to 20 g.

Yeah I used to use 18g and on my last tren run it tore up my vial. Didn't want to shoot up pieces of rubber in my muscle. Lol. However, I had always used 18g to draw for years. It wasn't until this last tren run that I noticed it. Like you said, probably the rubber stopper quality as I have never had a problem before.

I do want it man trust me. I just sat there with the needle about 1CM from my skin, and I just couldn't do it. It sounds really pussy but every time I tried to push it just that bit further I froze up. It's not the idea of hitting a nerve, or hitting a blood vessel, it's simply the idea of the needle piercing the skin and not knowing what it would feel like. I've had injections before but now I'd doing it myself it feels like a whole new world.

Wow. You'll probably experience vasovagal response and/or syncope.

Why do you think that? Now I really don't want to do it. I think if someone else did it for me I'd be fine.

lol. Because of how scared you are. You should at least have someone in the room with you. But you have to learn to do it yourself because if the person injecting you is suddenly unavailable, your cycle would be ruined.

Locate your gonads and go for it man, put ice on the area before the injection and it will numb it.

I hate the glutes. never inject them anymore. Delts and Lats are easiest for me.

No, ice is a numbing agent. Get something out of your freezer and put on an area for 20 seconds, then take a needle and poke at it a couple time, you wont feel anything.

I just got a request from member: Mad- scientist. Pretty straight forward request regarding injection techniques. So I figured I can throw this up for you guys and hopefully you'll be able to make use of it.

5. Leave a small bit of air in the barrel before injecting.
-- Use that air bubble to inject the remaining oil in the needle. Air will not hurt you.

8. Store your injection needles in the freezer.
-- Cold needles from the freezer will act as a numbing agent and ease the injection.

What is the purpose of putting air in the needle?

Mind=blown at pins in the freezer. Definitely going to try this. Thanks!

I do want it man trust me. I just sat there with the needle about 1CM from my skin, and I just couldn't do it. It sounds really pussy but every time I tried to push it just that bit further I froze up. It's not the idea of hitting a nerve, or hitting a blood vessel, it's simply the idea of the needle piercing the skin and not knowing what it would feel like. I've had injections before but now I'd doing it myself it feels like a whole new world.

I'm sure you know this, but you will not feel anything. Especially your first time with all the adrenaline.

Maybe the idea of jabbing yourself is the problem. You can do the method where you slowly push the needle in. Rest the tip of the needle on your skin. Icing it first will numb your skin, but this is optional. Slowly push the needle through the skin. You will see your skin indent a bit as you push. You might feel very minor discomfort -- really just the point of the needle. Once the needle passes through the outer layer of you skin, you see the indentation let go and you won't feel anything anymore. Just keep slowly pushing the needle in at this time. The next thing you will sense is a little more resistance meaning your are in the muscle now. Keep pushing until the needle is in about 9/10ths of the way if you are using a 1" needle. Now push the plunger down slowly. Easy-peasy!

I promise you, it will not hurt and it isn't as scary as jabbing. Go ahead and jab if you can do it. You don't feel anything either and it is over quicker.

not afraid of hitting a nerve or blood vessel... lol how can you say that when you've never pinned? and yes you will notice the pin, and if you do something like delts, first few times your arms going to feel weird and probably hurt for several days

Talk about darting the syringe! Check this out.. lol. Crazy broad...

Holy crap! I jumped, and I stopped being scared of needles looooooong ago. Notice how she's pinning on the top of the erectus femoris? I wonder how many times she's bumped into a few nerves bahahahaha.

Edit: Put it in a video embed so lazy bastards can enjoy too. ;)

Holy crap! I jumped, and I stopped being scared of needles looooooong ago. Notice how she's pinning on the top of the erectus femoris? I wonder how many times she's bumped into a few nerves bahahahaha.

Edit: Put it in a video embed so lazy bastards can enjoy too. ;)
I was gonna embed it but the "timed start" doesnt work in embed so you're forced to watch or forward.

Crazy injection!

I was gonna embed it but the "timed start" doesnt work in embed so you're forced to watch or forward.

Crazy injection!

I just shudder to think what could go wrong doing it that way. Not to mention she's causing inflammation by slapping her leg, which I can't see being beneficial. You said it, CRAZY. Oh, I didn't know timed starts didn't work when embedded.

Austinite: 1
Halfwit: 0

I just shudder to think what could go wrong doing it that way. Not to mention she's causing inflammation by slapping her leg, which I can't see being beneficial. You said it, CRAZY. Oh, I didn't know timed starts didn't work when embedded.

Austinite: 1
Halfwit: 0

Finally, one up :)

It seemed like she was doing the Anna Nicole Smith for a lil bit. Bitch quit mumbling!! Good thing she was hot. Kept my interest lol

Then she goes and stabs her leg like the dude from Pulp fiction. Lmao crazy ass broad is right

Sure why not. For me, I'd be ready for my next injection by the time I was done.

awesome post, I noticed that I am losing 0.1 ml everytime i inject, in 10 injections would cost me 1 ml, so drawing air into the syringe sounds like a good idea, but does this mean you would have to choose injection sites that ultimately would keep the air at the base of the syring, ex. quad injection?
Also, I believe I got a scar tissue on my left delt either due to shitty oil fillers or too much injection in one spot, (even though i would expect it to at least appear in the other delt too if too much injection was the case), what would you suggest for this, I have stopped injecting in delts for about 2.5 weeks now and its already becoming smaller and smaller....

Thanks austinite for the great thread just did my first pin and it went smooth thanks to the info. I did a running start just like she did in the video I think the slap was key jk

Back