Injection site muscles.............

Just steroids. Oils, not suspensions. Test n just started 250mg of tren a a week. But i always thought if there is going to be an oversized muscle compared to the rest of you, chest should be that muscle. But i also find pinning in my chest the most easiest and convenient but now im wondering if it damages the muscle in any way

Just steroids. Oils, not suspensions. Test n just started 250mg of tren a a week. But i always thought if there is going to be an oversized muscle compared to the rest of you, chest should be that muscle. But i also find pinning in my chest the most easiest and convenient but now im wondering if it damages the muscle in any way

Not that I know of; if that were the case we'd all have fucked up asses quads and delts.

The only concern is if you are using Unusually Large Needles to inject with.

These can cause Scar Tissue to develop over time, from Repeated Injections into the same area.

So Rotate Muscles, and use the Smallest Needle that you can for the Specific Muscle.......................... JP
P.S.
What size and length of Needle are you using ?

The only concern is if you are using Unusually Large Needles to inject with.

These can cause Scar Tissue to develop over time, from Repeated Injections into the same area.

So Rotate Muscles, and use the Smallest Needle that you can for the Specific Muscle.......................... JP
P.S.
What size and length of Needle are you using ?

What is the minimum time to wait between sites to avoid scar tissue ? Will you always cause scar tissue regardless of needle size ?
I never have any pip or issues using my ventroglutes but its a pretty small spot and dont wanna overuse it.
Always using 25/27g except glutes where I prefer longer needle and use 23/25g.

What is the minimum time to wait between sites to avoid scar tissue ? Will you always cause scar tissue regardless of needle size ?
I never have any pip or issues using my ventroglutes but its a pretty small spot and dont wanna overuse it.
Always using 25/27g except glutes where I prefer longer needle and use 23/25g.

When I do EOD injections, I'll go to one side and then the next on my Quads.
And I use a 25g x 5/8" needle.

And if the Shots are no more than 1 CC, I'll include my Delts in the rotation.
For those I use a 27g x 1/2" needle.

The Needles you are using aren't Overly Big, they are fine.
I know guys who use 21g for Injections, and they are fairly large............................ JP
P.S.
I think the thing to keep in mind, if your Shots aren't causing any PIP or Swelling.
You are fine, if not, you need to give that Injection Site time to Heal.
Sounds like you doing fine.

I like to wait at least 2 Days inbetween shots for any particular Injection Site.

When I do EOD injections, I'll go to one side and then the next on my Quads.
And I use a 25g x 5/8" needle.

And if the Shots are no more than 1 CC, I'll include my Delts in the rotation.
For those I use a 27g x 1/2" needle.

The Needles you are using aren't Overly Big, they are fine.
I know guys who use 21g for Injections, and they are fairly large............................ JP
P.S.
I think the thing to keep in mind, if your Shots aren't causing any PIP or Swelling.
You are fine, if not, you need to give that Injection Site time to Heal.
Sounds like you doing fine.

I like to wait at least 2 Days inbetween shots for any particular Injection Site.

Right now I'm doing right quad, left ventro, left quad, right ventro etc. With quad, glutes, ventro it becomes 6 days between injections but I kinda would like to drop quads.
Do you think 4 days would be enough rest between sites ?

That makes a lot of sense actually. No pip should be good to go!
I do have pip 8/10 injections though :(

I tried 20/21g for my glutes and it felt huge going in. #nohomo lol...

Right now I'm doing right quad, left ventro, left quad, right ventro etc. With quad, glutes, ventro it becomes 6 days between injections but I kinda would like to drop quads.
Do you think 4 days would be enough rest between sites ?

That makes a lot of sense actually. No pip should be good to go!
I do have pip 8/10 injections though :(

I tried 20/21g for my glutes and it felt huge going in. #nohomo lol...

Yeah, I call 20 and 21 gauge Needles, "Garden Hoses".

And Yes, so long as you didn't have a Bad Shot (they happen occasionally).
Then 4 Days is plenty of time................................. JP
P.S.
I warm the Oil before Injecting, and this helps alot with the PIP.
Just take a Small Glass of Water, that comes up to around 2/3rds on your Vial.
Put it into the Microwave for about 30 Seconds, just the Water.
Then when you take it out, put your Vial in the Water for around 45 Seconds.
Draw and Inject.

The closer the Oil is to Body Temp, the easier it will disperse into the Muscle.

Yeah, I call 20 and 21 gauge Needles, "Garden Hoses".

And Yes, so long as you didn't have a Bad Shot (they happen occasionally).
Then 4 Days is plenty of time................................. JP
P.S.
I warm the Oil before Injecting, and this helps alot with the PIP.
Just take a Small Glass of Water, that comes up to around 2/3rds on your Vial.
Put it into the Microwave for about 30 Seconds, just the Water.
Then when you take it out, put your Vial in the Water for around 45 Seconds.
Draw and Inject.

The closer the Oil is to Body Temp, the easier it will disperse into the Muscle.

I'll definitely try warming it tomorrow, thanks for the advice :)

I do half inch or 12.7mm, 29 g, insulin syringe for my chest then i use the usual 3ml for glutes. Im getting tired of the glutes tho but i cant just do my chest. Whats the other easy and convenient spot?

I do half inch or 12.7mm, 29 g, insulin syringe for my chest then i use the usual 3ml for glutes. Im getting tired of the glutes tho but i cant just do my chest. Whats the other easy and convenient spot?

Quads for me, but you need to be careful when Injecting.

I use a 25g x 5/8" x 3 CC for my Quads.

I go 2/3rds up from the Outer Knee, and 1/2 way down from the Top of the Quad (Rectus Femoris) to the Notch at the Vastus Lateralis.
So Feel that Notch, now Split the Difference between there and the Top of the Thigh........................... JP
P.S.
Couldn't post a Pic, so here's a link to the Pic.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rec...7AkIOA&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=KhEBNMeWcMaddM:

My new favorite spot is ventroglutes, only site I've never gotten pip in so far :)

Quads for me, but you need to be careful when Injecting.

Warming it first has made a huge difference, haven't gotten pip the last 3 injections.
I just run it under warm water for 10 seconds but bit worried about degrading the test with heat.
How worried should I be ?

Warming it first has made a huge difference, haven't gotten pip the last 3 injections.
I just run it under warm water for 10 seconds but bit worried about degrading the test with heat.
How worried should I be ?
a small amount of heat wont degrade the test as long as you dont boil it, cold is another issue.
and ive seen guys heat the pin site before pinning to avoid pip issues and seems to work for them.

Back