Injured Veteran in Austin, TX... Tried conventional routes, now looking for recommen

VRO

I need some help, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Long story short, 6 years back I was hit by a car while training for a century ride. I used to be hyper-athletic; military, backpacking, hiking, boxing, weight training, cycling. After I got hit, something changed almost overnight... I lost muscle mass, developed arthritis in almost all my joints, and gained about a hundred pounds. Now a flight of stairs is a fucking challenge.

After years of worthless Doctor visits I think I've tracked the issue. It's looking like the impact from being hit damaged my pituitary and I stopped producing enough Growth Hormone. My experience is that when the topic of hormone therapy comes up, doctors turn into bitches and would much rather recommend opiate pain meds, and cortisone shots (wtf), and start talking about the 'effects of aging'.

Fuck that. One day I could do anything, the next I'm a cripple. Aging is not the issue, never was.

What I'm asking is for someone to message me if they know a Doctor in the Austin Texas area who isn't afraid to prescribe hormone therapy. My labs are legit so we're not talking anything illegal, I'm just tired of being dicked around. To be clear, I'm not looking for Cyp... That shit is easy to get and it hasn't helped. No. I'm looking for Somatropin or Omnitropin HGH. Hell, I'd even run a few stacked AAS cycles if they could heal my joints and help regain mass and capability.

It all comes down to this. I know I'm an asshole for posting up here like this but I've got no other way to get this out there... I'm new to the Austin area, I'm 38, I've lost most of my 30's to this bullshit and It's got to stop. Black market gear or legit doctor script... I don't care. Like I said, I don't expect any serious responses publicly but if you're able and willing to help, private message me.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back