innovative-solutionz?

godsmacked

anyone have any first hand experience with these guys for your research needs? Prices are great, quantity(bottle size) is great. Any input? Thanx GS

Thanx stonecoldnto, I am debating between A-GUYS and I-S its just that the prices are so much cheaper and the mg/ml are almost double that of A-GUYS i hate to break it down to $$$ because it is much more than that, however it is hard to ignore. Anyway the bottom line is quality thats why i was looking for some feedback. thanx again GS

godsmacked said:
Thanx stonecoldnto, I am debating between A-GUYS and I-S its just that the prices are so much cheaper and the mg/ml are almost double that of A-GUYS i hate to break it down to $$$ because it is much more than that, however it is hard to ignore. Anyway the bottom line is quality thats why i was looking for some feedback. thanx again GS

I have used their T3 and it is insane. Sorry SC, gotta love the sponsors tho. lol

Anyway, they do have great service, great price, more quantity and there stuff is the shit. Give them a try.... after saying sorry to the Ancillary Guys of course. :)

i have another site for great liquids, but PM for it if you want so as to not disturb the sponsor gods!!

godsmacked said:
anyone have any first hand experience with these guys for your research needs? Prices are great, quantity(bottle size) is great. Any input? Thanx GS

They used to known as Cyber-solutions...they're good to go.

WALLY said:
never heard of innovative-solutionz but my favorite is www.ibelabs.net cheap as hell quick TA time and good product

I was dissapointed with IBE's clen, i used one bottle at 200+mcg's a day and felt nothing. They said their have been a few complaints and they have been making it different. So they resent me 2 free bottle and a free product of my choice (GREAT customer service). the new bottles i got are a little stronger, but i need to take 150 mcg's to notice anything, which doesnt seem normal to me.

Back